Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Devonna C.
Unfortunately the lowes customer service we received was very "lacking" we waited nearly 1/2 an hour just to get someone to call whither person for the paint. Then another 20 minutes until someone finally came. The store wasn't busy at all either :/.
MaKenzie S.
Houston, MO
This is my ideal place to get my gardening tools, yard decor, the perfect flowers and landscaping plants! They have it all! My favorite is all the wonderful choices and good quality flowers they have! Nothing says spring like some flowers blooming!
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
Lowe's is a great home improvement store, just about everything you need for any type of project you will find at Lowe's. The prices are great and so are the products. I love that you can go to one place for everything and I would definitely recommend them.
Alma A.
This store is amazing you can find all the handy stuff your looking for I find this store handy a lot of helpful employers and the stuff is good quality from there I recommend this store to everyone who is looking for things to built and stuff to make
Caitlyn M.
Lincoln, NE
Anytime I come here I receive great service. Everytime I walk through the door, there is always someone right there ready to assist me. I never feel dumb when I have questions for them and the employees always are knowledgeable about what I'm asking.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I could buy everything in the store if I just had the money. They have a wide selection of all different types of things for your home and home improvement. The quality is always top notch and I will definitely shop here many more times in the future.
Allie S.
Owatonna, MN
Love Lowes! It's not just a home improvement store, I love going to lowes for home decor they have some of the coolest looking outdoor decor! I love that their flowers/plants are a very high quality and don't just die 2 weeks after bringing them home.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Not my favorite place to shop. The store is GINORMOUS and in my area, there are very few representatives available. I don't shop here often, but when I absolutely must, I look up the isle beforehand so I don't get lost. I definitely prefer shopping at Menards vs Lowes.
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
We recently had to purchase new blinds for our windows in our home, they had gotten dirty beyond cleaning and few broken. The customer service was good. We were able to get assistance in finding the right ones we wanted and how to get the correct measurements
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I usually don't shop at Lowes but we were looking for a nice rug for months and came across one on their website. I was surprised at how soft and classy the rugs were. They were also much cheaper than the competitor sites online. Very impressed!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse