Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jennifer R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lowes is always my go-to home improvement store. I always loved going to make things in their classes on Saturday mornings with my dad when I was younger. Some of my favorite memories! The employees are always super helpful and friendly.
Amanda H.
Parksville, KY
I like going into Lowes when I know exactly what I am looking for. But when I am in need of something and need help looking for it help is very difficult to find. You can push the help buttons but that doesn't guarantee the help will come.
Sherry D.
The Colony
I prefer Lowes over HD because they seem to always have more of a selection of flowers and that's what I go for most times. The people seem much more able to help and answer questions as opposed to HD that seems to always be under staffed.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
The best part about Lowe's would have to be the employees. I have been in to purchase several heavy items for our garden and their is always someone right there to help load my cart and my car. Nice selection of products and great sales.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lowe's! They have a great variety of tools, plants, etc. I think its a little more expensive than Home Depot but sometimes they have items HD doesn't have. The staff is very friendly and very helpful which is perfect when I go alone and have no idea what i'm looking for.
Amber M.
Rochester, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my local Lowes store! Has everything I need for my new home and way more. I love just browsing through the isles and picturing what I could do with my home. Very friendly staff. I am a regular shopper there and will continue to be.
Megan B.
Found the PVC connector I was looking for after being told by a Home Depot employee that it didn't exist. The PVC was affordable and made an AMAZING fort. I'm glad they had the piece I needed, and would definitely shop here again.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
This is a great DIY store! I refinished my entire basement at an unbelievable cost through Lowes! They also installed my carpet, finished our basement bathroom and put in granite flooring. During the holidays, I shop here for decorations!
Sam R.
1,145 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Lowe's and Home Depot is pretty much the same thing you can get anything pretty much there for your home such as like wood glue tape paint brushes all kinds of things
Jessica M.
I like to shop here whenever I need to do quick projects around the house or even for class projects. The staff is friendly and easy to locate. The products are a bit more expensive than competitors but overall it's a good place to shop.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse