Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
MaKenzie S.
Houston, MO
This is my ideal place to get my gardening tools, yard decor, the perfect flowers and landscaping plants! They have it all! My favorite is all the wonderful choices and good quality flowers they have! Nothing says spring like some flowers blooming!
Valerie R.
Prunedale , CA
Living in a home you quickly realize that you need constant improvement all the time! So I visited Lowe's many times to get paint, plants for our yard, kitchen accessories etc. I think they have decent prices and a rewards program(if you sign up) so that's a bonus!
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I could buy everything in the store if I just had the money. They have a wide selection of all different types of things for your home and home improvement. The quality is always top notch and I will definitely shop here many more times in the future.
jaime H.
We buy most of garden supplies and plants here. Plenty of home improvement items but more towards improvement versus building material. If your doing construction projects home depot you must go! Updating and upgrading Lowe's is where you want to be.
Devonna C.
Unfortunately the lowes customer service we received was very "lacking" we waited nearly 1/2 an hour just to get someone to call whither person for the paint. Then another 20 minutes until someone finally came. The store wasn't busy at all either :/.
Jamie A.
Newhall
I buy all of our plants here my flowers for outdoors and my plants for my garden even plants for indoors I love the clearance section of plants you can find plants that still have a lot of life in them I just need a little TLC for fraction of the cost
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
Lowe's is popping up everywhere! I am not a huge fan but I have heard that they are more caring then Home Depot in regards to their customers. I plan on redoing my room so I think I may try it out once again.... Maybe my feelings towards them changed?
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
Lowe's is my favorite store. I'm a DYIer and I find all the current design trends and products. I just tiled our foyer in Ceramic Wood Plank tiles the project turned out great and it didn't cost an arm and a leg. I also love the clearance sections.
Marisa M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I went to Lowe's to buy hooks to hang my terrariums from the ceiling. I had no idea what types of hooks I needed and how much a hook would even hold. The employee who worked there was extremely helpful and friendly. I will definitely go there again!
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I do actually enjoy this store. They almost always have exactly what I need (and a good variety of it,) but for some reason I always go to Home Depot- that could partially just be out on convenience. Overall, has a wide selection and good quality products
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse