Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
Every time I step foot inside Lowe's I feel like a kid in Santa's workshop. There are multitudes of products to see and buy and they even offer workshops for home improvement jobs!
Priscilla G.
There is rarely enough help in the stores. Many of the stores I've visited are severely under staffed and have customers waiting more than a half hour to get help. They're losing my business often because I can't get help when needed. I'm not one to generally need help, which is a good thing when shopping here. It's not all stores, but most.
Sarah E.
Gettysburg , PA
The store is laid out pretty well. Most things are easy to find. If you do have trouble there is always an associate close by to ask for help. We got our washer from here a few years ago and it's still going strong. The customer service is pretty good!
meghan s.
We have been remodeling a room for our adoption and have been making daily/ weekly visits to Lowe's! They have everything and can usually answer your questions which is great because there is a lot I don't know that my husband sends me to pick up.
Amanda P.
Columbus, OH
My roommate and I purchased paint to paint our new bathroom. While the employee was helpful in telling us what products we would need to complete the project, the color did not quite turn out as expected. Still, we received great customer service!
Crystal C.
Wytheville , VA
I just shopped here 4 days ago. I love home projects and you can find everything on your list here at Lowes. I found everything I needed at reasonable prices. I wished they had more selection for outdoor furniture!! Still a great place to shop!!
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
We had a pretty awful experience getting a storm door added to our front door. Buying the product was a good experience but the installation was a nightmare. Three repairmen later, it is finally on our house but almost wasn't worth the trouble.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love going to Lowes, it reminds me of my dad and the project we used to do together. They always have everything we need in some corner, it's like magic and smells like my dad. I love that the plant section is kept clean and tidy but also very beautiful!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE Lowes! They have great products and have a very good stock to choose from! Plus they have amazing customer service! I most enjoy just browsing through the store and coming up with creative ideas and look through seasonal items! It's a great store!
Virginia L.
SILVERTON, OR
Re modeled my kitchen and couldn't have done that without the help of this store. Everything was cheaper that other stores I went to and everything I needed they had in stock I loved it
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse