Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
Lowe's is my preferred hardware store. I love closest to two Home Depot's, but I'll drive the extra few miles to shop at Lowe's because I genuinely feel that the products they carry are a higher quality and their staff always seems far more knowledgeable.
Zoeie N.
Apple Valley
I've only really gone here for home improvements and of course was satisfied with my purchases but our last visit to lowes we also got 3 huuuuge beautiful paintings that were marked down at an awesome
Price and they are the highlight of my living room now
Keziah B.
Bloomington, IN
Lowe's is one of the best home improvement stores, I have been in. I love the quality of their products, and the choices. Definitely my go to store for all my home improvement needs.
Laura C.
Bakersfield, CA
Good service always nice people willing to help in anything you'll never get an attitude always are proud to help you. I shop at here a lot definitely recommend shopping here whenever you need some home supplies such as Yardwork kitchen appliances bathroom appliances etc
Kaitlyn B.
wichita
You can always find what you need here. I do a lot of diy projects and get most of my materials from here, and they're always in good shape for a decent price. I would recommend this place to anyone who's interested in home improvement or diy projects.
Dinah V.
Atlantic Beach, FL
My husband does a lot of projects and we use Lowe's a lot. We recently purchased the blinds and paint and other items at Lowe's for the complete makeover of my home office. I plan to use Lowe's for our next project too! Oh, and there will e a next one!
Andrea K.
Theodore, AL
As a homeowner, I love Lowe's. I can always find what I'm looking for, and if I can't find it, the staff are always super helpful at helping me order at our local Lowe's. We also do not have a truck, and Lowe's will deliver anything I need to our house.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I Love Lowe's!! I buy everything for my home improvement projects here! We just bought a new house 2 months ago and pretty much live in Lowe's while we are updating it! Paint, doors, new fence, and i can almost always find a sale or coupon for my items!
jessica D.
This is a great place to get those hard to find items for home improvement. They are easy to navigate as well as have fairly good prices. I enjoy looking at all of the beautiful light fixtures. I frequently buy sand from there and it is of good quality.
Kari S.
Cottonwood, ID
I like the different items that are available! I really like to shop for plants (such as succulents) at Lowe's and they have a great variety of unique succulents. They also have a great selection of things that can be used for projects around the home!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse