Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Anna M.
Gilbert , AZ
I purchased foam flooring from Lowes for an at home gym in my garage. They have been perfect! I purchased online and they arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Highly recommend lowes online for great products conveniently delivered to your home.
Carolina B.
Centereach
I'd love there if the store had better costumer service. I was looking for a item and I had 3 different orientations where the item was... and then they just walk away. After my bathrooms rehab I know better where things are than my employees there...
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
Love this store! I sell a lot of handmade crafts and it's so wonderful to be able to walk into My local Lowe's and get exactly what I need with the help of their wonderful staff! It's affordable and packed full of everything a handy girl may need.
Detra B.
Lowes offers you a range of great household products! I feel sometimes products were not Available in store & you would have to order online, my favorite purchase ever was a grill for the summertime! I loved it! I would recommend shopping there!
Taylor B.
Owensboro, KY
I love lowes. However, in our location they are short staffed and most of the employees don't know what they were talking about. We got carpet for lowes and the guys that installed it left some carpet still here and a huge mess. I do always get the best deals on paint and things for outside. However, the staff is just the poorly part about it.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I usually don't shop at Lowes but we were looking for a nice rug for months and came across one on their website. I was surprised at how soft and classy the rugs were. They were also much cheaper than the competitor sites online. Very impressed!
Jessica A.
FOUNTAIN INN, SC
I don't usually do a lot of DIY projects. But when I do, I turn to Lowe's. The people there always seem to be in a pleasant mood and willing to help with anything I need. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience at my local Lowes!
Chels H.
Lowes has everything for fun diy projects to building supplies. The prices are low and everything is high quality. They have patio furniture, grills, lamps, paint, and so much more! They also have snacks and drink coolers at the checkout (which I love)
Priscilla G.
There is rarely enough help in the stores. Many of the stores I've visited are severely under staffed and have customers waiting more than a half hour to get help. They're losing my business often because I can't get help when needed. I'm not one to generally need help, which is a good thing when shopping here. It's not all stores, but most.
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
We recently had to purchase new blinds for our windows in our home, they had gotten dirty beyond cleaning and few broken. The customer service was good. We were able to get assistance in finding the right ones we wanted and how to get the correct measurements
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse