Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Great store. I've never had a bad experience with my local one. They have everything one could ever want for home repair, home decor and those random DIY projects that seem to appear out of nowhere once one ventures into the dark space that is Pintrest!
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
Lowe's is my preferred hardware store. I love closest to two Home Depot's, but I'll drive the extra few miles to shop at Lowe's because I genuinely feel that the products they carry are a higher quality and their staff always seems far more knowledgeable.
Kaitlyn B.
wichita
You can always find what you need here. I do a lot of diy projects and get most of my materials from here, and they're always in good shape for a decent price. I would recommend this place to anyone who's interested in home improvement or diy projects.
Laura C.
Bakersfield, CA
Good service always nice people willing to help in anything you'll never get an attitude always are proud to help you. I shop at here a lot definitely recommend shopping here whenever you need some home supplies such as Yardwork kitchen appliances bathroom appliances etc
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everyone here is always super helpful. Today I went to find fragile stickers for moving boxes and even though they didn't have any they gave me so many great recommendations for other places that would. They care more about the customer that Home Depot.
Keziah B.
Bloomington, IN
Lowe's is one of the best home improvement stores, I have been in. I love the quality of their products, and the choices. Definitely my go to store for all my home improvement needs.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
To me, lowes is like the target of home improvement stores. They are a little more expensive but they're cleaner and have friendly staff around to help. I love the "lowes" lines they carry like Allen+Roth and they typically have a better selection of higher end items that you wouldn't see if all home improvement stores.
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
The customer service here is good.  The different locations that i have shopped at were clean.  The have a wide variety of home improvement merchandise.  Their prices are very reasonable and last a long time.  I have never had a bad experience shopping here.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I Love Lowe's!! I buy everything for my home improvement projects here! We just bought a new house 2 months ago and pretty much live in Lowe's while we are updating it! Paint, doors, new fence, and i can almost always find a sale or coupon for my items!
Rachel G.
My husband recently bought some lighting fixtures for our bathroom and they were inexpensive but pretty nice and easy to install. I wasn't crazy about the light covers but they will do. I recommend shopping at Lowes. I like that they go the extra mile!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse