Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kiersten W.
Kokomo
Love the 11% back event, helps you if you're in the process of a big project and helps you purchase more. The prices seem comparable and they have always helped me with appliance issues. Highly recommended just wish it was larger, I'd enjoy going there for more of my needs.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Between here and The Home Depot, they will always have what you are looking for and I recommend going in either one just in case you have your mind truly set on finding what you want and need. Good priced for both locations and there's always someone open and willing to help you.
Erin H.
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse has a wide variety of products. I rest assured knowing that anything I may need for my home, I can find it at Lowe's. The stores are always tidy, and the employees are helpful. I have found that the prices are comparable to Home Depot.
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family loves lowes! I live the lawn and garden, and my husband could spend hours in the tools. We recently done some home remodeling, and bought everything we needed at lowes! They have a wide variety of anything you could want! Wish I could win a shopping spree there ūüėāūüėā
Isabel S.
Pace, FL
I like lowes cause everything is American. It's affordable for Americans. They also treat employees well so they treat customers well. My favorite purchase was my new tile floors. Everyone I know shops with lowes for home improvement and my dad owns a construction business.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
We shop at Lowe's a lot and actually prefer shopping here as opposed to other hardware and home improvement stores in the area. My husband is a handy man and loves fixing things around the house and I'm a DIY girl who loves to find new projects. Lowe's is always our first stop!
Briana R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing bad can be said about Lowes! I bought my husbands first grill from lowes, we buy or Christmas lights from lowes, and all of our gardening supplies. I also love wandering through the extensive appliance section and building my dream kitchen in my mind. So many possibilities!
Inge F.
Tacoma, WA
We only go to Lowes when we can't find what we need at HD or when something is a better price. I ordered a new washer dryer set with installation and the installers were incredibly rude and refused to provide their names. I'm happy with the products, but the service is lacking.
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
Lowes is one of the best stores to go and find everything for home improvement! You can find everything in here, like paints, furniture, lights, garden stuff, almost everything. The prices are from super low to high like every store like this! They have good brands and very polite employees.
Zianni W.
I will call myself a very crafty person my latest project has been amazing and fun process I've made a piece of art out of square pieces of wood. Painted letters and numbers to look like Scrabble letters and spelled out me and my husband's name for artwork above our bed
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse