Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tracee B.
Lowes is our go to stop for all of our home improvement needs. We just remodeled our home, flooring, paint, trim and wood work. We got better deals at lowe's but the customer service wasn't that great. When we needed help with certain things they didnt seem to know the store or the products we had to find them ourselves and google reviews for the best product.
Lisa C.
Granite Falls, NC
Lowe's is just alright for me. They do have a large selection for home improvement, but their prices are outrageous. I only shop here if it is an absolute necessity and even then I cringe because I feel like somewhere, someone probably has it a lot cheaper.
Dheevena R.
I really like going to Lowe's for my home improvement projects. I've found that they have a very good selection of paints, lights, and hardware, but I wish that their prices were cheaper. I have found other stores that offer lower prices so I tend to go there.
Jennifer B.
Grand Saline, TX
Absolutely everything you need for your home improvement needs! We recently bought our first home and purchased a new stove from Lowes. The stove we bought ended up having a glitch and Lowes replaced it for us with no questions asked. Great customer service.
jessica D.
This is a great place to get those hard to find items for home improvement. They are easy to navigate as well as have fairly good prices. I enjoy looking at all of the beautiful light fixtures. I frequently buy sand from there and it is of good quality.
Vanessa S.
Boise, ID
Lowe's Home Improvent Warehouse is where I go when I am working on a home project or on an art project! The products are affordable, versatile, exactly what I expect to be buying. The staff is always friendly, knowledgeable, great home improvement experts.
Andrea K.
Theodore, AL
As a homeowner, I love Lowe's. I can always find what I'm looking for, and if I can't find it, the staff are always super helpful at helping me order at our local Lowe's. We also do not have a truck, and Lowe's will deliver anything I need to our house.
Katia M.
Huntington Beach
Lowe's has everything you need for home improvement, and the staff is always really nice and helpful, at least in my location they are. Some stuff can be affordable just depends what brand you'd rather choose! I love how well stocked it always is as well.
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
The lowes in my hometown is amazing. Everyone is so helpful and even though I have no idea in the world what I am doing when it comes to home repairs there is always a worker there to guide me and show me what I need. I never have to search for for help!
Adriana G.
I have bough I beautiful lamp like 4 years ago and they still work perfectly fine I'm a youtuber and I used them to iluminate in my videos but I first used them for doing my nails and I also like that they have the plug so you can conect something else
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse