Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Morgan F.
I can generally find what I need for home improvement and my garden. While the staff does not typically try to help you when you first arrive, they are very helpful when you ask. I generally go for gardening supplies and things I might need for my various crafts.
Yvette B.
Im from the Midwest and Menards will always be my go to. However when I'm looking for a nice fixture, pretty outdoor set this is the place to not pass up. Lowes has negotiated on prices with me and brought some items down but I wish they were a little more affordable
Tymara M.
Beckley
As a future teacher and diy obesessor I find myself at Lowe's constantly! I can find so many amazing materials for class projects and even more for home improvement! Lowe's has been my go to supplies store and they have been incredibly helpful in my diy projects!
Miranda S.
Lowes has something for everyone, when my family goes my dad gets hishome improvement items here but they also have a good selection of interior design, also I recently started to buy my paint from them they have a huge selection and can get it pretty reasonablly!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only the best go to store for any home repair or crafts. I've actually gone there several times solely for holiday themed stuff. I love the summer selections and the diy projects they have on site for kids. The staff is always friendly and they support our troops.
Jennifer H.
Raven, KY
I love Lowes garden section! I can always find beautiful flowers there. I also love looking at the different kitchen layouts. I've always received excellent customer service but occasionally they're a little slow to help. Overall, I'd definitely recommend Lowes.
Liliana B.
Riverside
At lowes we bought some materials for building some cages for my rabbits and the staff was very helpful and kind. I like to shop there often to buy more material plants and christmas lights for the holidays.My favorite items to purchase are the beautiful plants.
Kerry D.
Recently had to replace a water heater. Lowes had great prices and a large selection. After buying the wrong size for our space, Lowes exchanged the water heater for us with no problems at all. Will definitely return to Lowes for all our home improvement needs.
Brittany W.
Tionesta, PA
Bought our flooring to tile our kitchen and it took over 30 minutes to get a sales representative to help us, once they arrived everything was smooth sailing and we enjoyed the rest of our visit and bought everything we needed. May try a different store next time.
Kaitlynn W.
I always get their pretty flowers ! And also they have beautiful designs for your kitchen I highly recommend it you want regret it if you get something there for your home improvement!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse