Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Stephanie E.
saint albans, WV
We shop at Lowe's religiously. I have purchased many many items from there but my favorite is my dewalt scroll saw. I trust the dewalt brand and have many items from them. The quality is amazing and the warranties are great too. I would not trust any other brand for my home improvement or craft needs!
Stacy D.
Orlando, Florida
On most days when visiting Lowe’s, I have found great customer service and the stores have been basically the same in layouts which made it easier to find what I needed if I was out of town. Customer service has been very helpful. The store displays are nice. Overall wait time to check out is quick.
Whitley D.
north hollywood
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is great! We typically go to Lowes over Homedepot because of cleanliness and organization, also because it is in a nicer area. They usually have what we Are looking for at the time when we need it. We were there almost every week when we moved to Cali AND when I was pregnant. We bought lots and lots of paint! Lol
Denise W.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I love to go to Lowes! Every time my husband and I go to a local lumber yard we end up disgusted and go to Lowes. There Is not one close buy but the prices are almost always better then anywhere else and the product is better. I will always recommend Lowes as a place to shop. If you need straight lumber or a new power tool, this is your place to go!
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I have dropped more money at Lowe's than I'd care to admit! The staff are always friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are great. You can find most anything you'd need as a homeowner, and they have a military discount! If there is one close by, I will always stop here before any other home store.
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
i have bought palm tree plants for my home patio and they have grown to be perfect unlike other places it doesn't die out any soon ,i also love the prices they have all their in home products very affordd.able and alot of options to choose from ,i would recommend lowes to all my friends and family!
Mary O.
Reno, NV
When it comes to Home Improvement, I find that Lowe's is one of my go to locations. I can often find what I need with ease, and almost every one I have gone to has wonderful customer service providers. I have to say, as long as I'm near a Lowe's it's my first choice for my #homeimprovement needs.
Sobia K.
MN
This is the BEST thing that has happened to me. At first i was unsure if im gonna like it or not but when i started using it, it did WONDERS. I am also recommending this to all my family and friends. LOVE IT.
Lauren G.
Love love love Lowe's! We bought our first house in October and only wanted gift cards from Lowe's for Christmas. The in-store staff has been phenomenal, and they even have a designer on hand to help you FOR FREE! Great selection and great prices. Lowe's is our go-to for all things home improvement.
LaToya B.
Avondale, AZ
The last time I visited Lowels I was looking for a new toilet. The individuals there were helpful and knowledgeable. I didnt want to purchase the cheapest toilet and I didn't have the budget for a toilet with bells and whistles. The directed me to the most efficient toilet for my budget and needs.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse