Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sarah B.
Flower Mound, TX
Lowes carries an amazing line of cleaners and deodorizers. The brand is Zep. If you need a degreaser, deodorizer, glass cleaner, Go to Lowes and pick these up. Lowes staff can help you determine what product you need. I highly recommend Lowes! Will repeat! ♡ sBm
Tabby L.
Lucasville, OH
I think I was fair in my rating. While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service. It sometimes drives me mad that when I do get service, a lot of the time, the employees really don't know enough to help.
Courtney H.
The only thing I have purchased from my local Lowes was paint. I bought paint for the different rooms in my house. The paint was beautiful, the reason I gave the store four stars was because it was not the correct blue I asked for. Other then that I love Lowes for paint.
Amber K.
Walhonding, OH
This is a store that has just about everything you need for any project, usually at a great price -- although furniture and shelving units are a tad pricey. It's also sometimes a little difficult to find someone that can answer a question but most of the time I'm just trying to find the right aisle so the mobile website comes in handy since it lists aisle and bay number.
Cassie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A lot of people prefer Lowe's OR Home Depot. I have no qualms with either, and usually go to whichever is closest. They usually have everything you need for around the house/yard. During holidays, like Christmas, they have a lot of decoration and light choices as well.
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I purchased multiple ceiling fans from Lowes.  I'll shop here again.  My husband shop's in Lowes regularly.  I found them at a good price. They were above standard in quality. They can be used with the light switch off.  I will shop there again.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
Every time that I have asked someone for help in this store, the associates were quick to help out and point me in the right direction. They seem to be a little bit pricey but I don't mind as they have a different variety of items versus some of the other competitors.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently had to shop for a hot water heater & it was no fun. Although Lowe's had the better price, Home Depot had the better warranty on this particular item. The store was very clean. The item was easy to find and the workers were very nice. I would shop there again if needed.
Ashley B.
Harlingen, TX
When my boyfriend and I were moving from Indiana to Texas Lowe's is where we bought everything needed for the move. The prices were amazing and the people who worked there were very helpful. Will continue to shop here for anything that has to be done around our home.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
Lowes is a great store. They have more of a selection of items to finish your home. They could have more samples in stock in store to look at so you can order online. I just purchased my new bathroom mirror from there and love it. Also just bought some cabinets to.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse