Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Shannon M.
Fort Myers
It has good choices and all your needs from home to garden, but most the time it's hard to find an employee for help and hard to find things that you don't commonly have to look for.
Janice N.
Canyon Lake, CA
I love Lowes! I have done 2 house remodels and we purchased many items from Lowes. The store is always clean and easy to find products! There is always associates to help when you have a question. I always buy all my paint products here and find their paint staff very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Lowes home improvement store!
Leah D.
I got a really nice stove delivered from them,recently,but the service they chose to deliver it was horrible.Also,after I got it,I got a stain on it,that I can not get out.If I had yo do it over,again,I would probably pick a different store,and maybe a different stove,even though they gave me a discount on it,for my inconvenience.
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
We love Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse in Cleveland, TN. Eisles are stocked and organized wonderfully. Easy to find what you need without spending all day walking around.
Maria C.
Mooresville
I hate going to home improvement stores, but my boyfriend is a contractor and I get dragged along quite frequently on trips to lowes and usually always find something that I need as well. Whether its kitchen rugs, area rugs, paint, stuff for a DIY project I'm working on, etc I usually find it for a good deal. Oh and FLOWERS galore!
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
We like to do our own home improvements and yard work and I love going through Lowe’s since they have more then just hardware they really have great home products from mirrors to curtains and yard supplies. I enjoy exploring different products they sell and also just for their hardware for our diy products. Great store to shop at.
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
Great store. They have everything you could need for improving your home. After we bought our home we got outsides lights here and many more things to come this spring! Thanks Lowe’s
Cindy W.
Salix, PA
Located near my home. Lowe’s is my first choice when it comes to any do-it-yourself projects. Whether building a deck or refinishing old furniture, they have all the right materials.
Jessie B.
My boyfriend and I are recent homeowners and we love going to Lowe’s for everything we need. From nails to appliances you can’t go wrong. He loves going there to add to his tool collection and I’m in love with the garden center. It can be a hard place to navigate if you don’t ask for help, but other than that I couldn’t complain.
Kayla C.
Lexington, NC
They generally have what we need and are relatively helpful when asked. I don’t know how well of a recommendation I am since Lowe’s is the only home improvement store we have around.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse