Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jane R.
My boyfriend and I painted the house 350sq ft hallway with Lowes Valspar signature paint in both Satin and Eggshell finishes. We used two sheens because the the first coat was supposed to be satin which looked exactly like semi gloss and was way too shiny for walls. Eggshell was better but looked more like a satin finished paint. Select one sheen down from what you really want. We were painting over a light beige color flat paint with a much darker beige. Coverage should not have been an issue. When we finished with the first coat, which we did while always maintaining a wet edge and carefully making sure that we covered the old paint, we noticed alot of roller marks and also spots that didn't cover the old finish. We normally use Behr paints which have worked out well for the most part. Aside from maybe having slight coverage issues Behr a much better paint at a better price.
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
Great store for everything for your house. The prices are really good too. Our house burnt down a couple of years ago and we lost everything. We ended up building a new house in the same exact spot. Everything came from Lowe's. Just not our furniture, that's ALL from JC Penny's.
Cheyenne A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My local one is alright. You sometimes get employees that have worked their awhile and care about their job and know what they're talking about. Then there seems to be employees that need a part time job while in high school to pay their gas money or what not that doesnt care once so ever.
Sarah P.
I've bought a fan from lowes before. They have decent prices and the staff are helpful. I wouldn't chose lowes over Home Depot or anything. It would depend on the prices of what I was looking at. I will say they are awesome at helping me put my Christmas tree in my car every year!
Heather M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great company. Usually has all that I am looking for to do home projects. Customer service is excellent and I don't run into many issues. There is a great online selection and in store pick up option. This is great for me as I have my own business. Will continue shopping here.
Isabel S.
Pace, FL
I like lowes cause everything is American. It's affordable for Americans. They also treat employees well so they treat customers well. My favorite purchase was my new tile floors. Everyone I know shops with lowes for home improvement and my dad owns a construction business.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If your looking for a place to buy anything for your house Lowe's has it!! I work for my brother-in-law's contacting/remodeling company and this is our #1 place we buy our materials. Everything from paint, appliances, gardening, any and all building supplies there's nothing they don't have!
Cydney J.
Frederick, CO
We've always had a great experience with Lowes. We recently snatched up a killer deal on a new washing machine. Not only was it heavily discounted (it was a special order returned) - but the also worked hard to find us some additional discounts we could apply to our purchase.
Taylor T.
Ludington, MI
I typically compare lowes to Home Depot and I'm not a huge lowes fan. They do not offer a military discount. And the couple of times I've gone in there I was buy insulation which is a big bundle and i had a worker walk right past me and not offer to help. I haven't been back!
Erin H.
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse has a wide variety of products. I rest assured knowing that anything I may need for my home, I can find it at Lowe's. The stores are always tidy, and the employees are helpful. I have found that the prices are comparable to Home Depot.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse