Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Stephanie M.
Lubbock, TX
My husband and I are in the middle of remodeling our 1980's rancher. We have used Lowe's for all of our home improvement needs; paint, primer, supplies, drywall, plumbing, flooring, and lighting. My favorite aspects of Lowe's are the ease of finding products, the helpfulness of the staff, and the use of the MyLowes card to register your products so you can always look up that paint color or flooring to get your home looking just right.
Alyssa P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My husband and I love Lowes. All of the employees we have ever dealt with have been so helpful. I do not have the best green thumb, so their plant guarantee is so great! They always have everything we need when we need to get something done around the house. So thankful that we have a Lowes right down the street!
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
Always have what I need and always have a sale or a discount option. Friendly staff and easy checkout lines. We all know home improvement stores are a necessary evil (haha) but I love Lowe's and I enjoy shopping there. Also, the employees do not hound you to sell their services so it makes shopping less of a hassle.
Lilli S.
Linn Creek, MO
I bought all the paint to redecorate the interior of my house. I went to Lowes and looked through the gigantic paint color sample selection, chose the right colors and went home that day and got started. The paint was wonderful quality- no primer needed! I would certainly recommend them for all your paint needs!
Gina A.
Seattle
I live in an area where lowes and Home Depot are right across he street and my preference is always lowes. I go there first for everything because of their clean stores, friendly staff and amazing garden department. We go here every year on Black Friday to get a Christmas tree as well because they are the best!
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
I have never been disappointed while shopping at lowes. Everything they have is of absolutely terrific quality. You can get anything from paint for you walls to lawnmowers for your grass. I always shop here and will never stop.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We absolutely love Lowe's for all of our home improvement needs. We get all of our paint, flowers, mulch, weed and feed, equipment, wood, etc. at Lowes! The pros is we love that they have the My Lowe's card to link your purchases to a phone number-no need to keep receipts. The honor plants for 1 whole year too!
Anndria T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a deep respect for this company. My family lost their home back during hurricane Floyd. Our local lowes was flooded as well. Even with their loss they donated countless amounts of money and items to help all of us in the community who lost our homes. I ONLY shop at Lowes for my home improvement needs. THEY CARE!
Kathy C.
Tampa, FL
My second-hand washing machine died recently and we'd looked high and low online for a new one. We finally checked Lowe's and found just what we were looking for at a much more affordable price and with free delivery!  Purchasing and check out was quick and easy, the delivery guys were fantastic!
Sara S.
Slaughter, LA
I don't go to Lowes as often because it's a little bit out of my way. I've only had one bad experience there, but it was during the flood in Louisiana and everybody was going there so I can't put the blame completely on them. They're still a great home improvement store and I would recommend them to people.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse