Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Liz G.
Manchester, MD
My husband and I prefer to do home improvement shopping at Lowe's rather than Home Depot. We feel that the prices are appropriate. They always have what we need in stock and the selection is good. We will shop there again, plan on going there soon to help get us ready for this Spring.
Stephanie H.
Eva, AL
There have been times when I didn't really need anything and still have gone in. I love walking around and getting ideas. They have a wonderful selection of everything you need for DIY projects, gardening, and seasonal items. They also have free workshops for children once a month.
Alexis M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to place for starting up my spring garden. Especially when it comes to herbs. Wonderful selection and very well maintained plant life. Most supplies are nicely priced and again a nice wide verity is available. Wether inside or out home improvement, I know I will find what I need at lowes!
Melissa F.
I have given Lowe's many chances and every time it proves me that Home Depot is the way to go. They don't have a lot of items, they lack supplies, I went for Christmas to buy some outdoors lights and they only had those extremely expensive LED lights. My husband went to buy a weed eater & they only had about 5 to choose from all of which sucked! And the worst part of all is that they are rediculously expensive!!
Cam S.
Great go to place for excellent prices for home-improvement projects. Excellent paint auctions helpful staff. I love the fact that I can get in and out with everything that I need and great prices. I would recommend this home-improvement store to anyone. I will continue to shop there!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Honestly I prefer Home Depot. Every time I have gone into Lowe's it is extremely hard to find help if I need it. If I need something more home owner wise than construction I will come to Lowe's though. Also I do like that Lowe's has appliances in store where other stores they are special order.
Heather H.
Fort White, FL
Bought 20 bags of their red mulch while they were on sale. The bags were on sale for a buck each and they do the sale once a year. The bags aren't small either but actually quite large. The color stays and the mulch is perfect thickness. I would suggest you go get yourself some too!
Christina R.
Laquey, MO
My husband is a subcontractor.  he buys all his tools at Lowes.  They carry the Kobalt brand, which is his favorite.  Lowes has good prices, making his tool addiction affordable.  Pros:  They have many options to choose from, even things for the ladies.  Cons:  Husbands get sucked into Tool World.  We go to Lowes first for all our homeowner needs.  The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful as well.
kim t.
Of all the hardware store I have been to, Lowes is one of the best. Their customer service is great. When we were remodeling, we practically lived at our local Lowes. We were able to find everything we needed, and even things we didn't know we needed. I highly recommend this store!
Jane R.
My boyfriend and I painted the house 350sq ft hallway with Lowes Valspar signature paint in both Satin and Eggshell finishes. We used two sheens because the the first coat was supposed to be satin which looked exactly like semi gloss and was way too shiny for walls. Eggshell was better but looked more like a satin finished paint. Select one sheen down from what you really want. We were painting over a light beige color flat paint with a much darker beige. Coverage should not have been an issue. When we finished with the first coat, which we did while always maintaining a wet edge and carefully making sure that we covered the old paint, we noticed alot of roller marks and also spots that didn't cover the old finish. We normally use Behr paints which have worked out well for the most part. Aside from maybe having slight coverage issues Behr a much better paint at a better price.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse