Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tarra D.
Roseville, MI
We recently purchased our washer/dryer combo as well as our over the range microwave and stove. The experience was seamless. The employees were extremely knowledgeable and provided us with excellent service. Prices were low and the best around. Installation was care free and they did the haul away of our old items as well. We are getting new ceiling fans installed soon from Lowe's and are looking forward to thr same great service!
Kayla F.
Albany, GA
Love Lowe's as a one stop home improvement shop! Prices range from affordable to pricey, depends on the quality you want. I have, however, had problems at my local store being waited on. It takes forever to have someone help you, especially at the paint counter. I will continue to shop here, but for specific purchases I will continue to use local hardware stores!
Heather F.
Love this store ! I feel like it's a litttle more stylish in products they carry versus their competitors. The feel of lowes makes it less construction work feeling and more like you want to improve your home for the better. Easy to find what your looking for and there's a lot of locations which makes it super convenient to stop by quick or make returns.
Shae Shae P.
Albemarle , NC
I needed a storage shelf for my items that I coupon for. I was at Lowes getting plants for my house and I saw they had one one sale that seemed to have would work perfectly. I brought it home, it was easy to assemble and now I'm planning on getting another one.
Anita B.
Every time my husband and I have been to a Lowes, the employees are always super helpful. They really take the time out to listen to your needs and help figure out what is best for you. The stores are always organized and we can always find what we are looking for. Great prices for great products. Haven't been disappointed yet. Great place to shop at!
Jessica M.
Clintwood, VA
I love Lowe's and not only because they pay me. At Lowe's you can get everything you need to start your new home, remodel your current home, or even use the bathroom. It's perfect. There you can find qualified people to walk your through whatever home issue you may be having or maybe just help you pick which lawn mower is best for you.
Jasmine B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is my go to home improvement store.  It's a mile away from my house and I can always go there for last minute shopping.  It's my favorite place to browse for home appliances.  I recently purchased a new washer and dryer there.  The customer service reps were very helpful in choosing appliances and scheduling delivery.
Savvy E.
Fayetteville , AR
Usually I spend a bit of my time wandering and almost always find something I need!! They have stuff for like every kind of house improvement you could want to do!! Small or large!!! I bought stuff for chicken coops here (paint, chicken wire, wire clippers, wood etc) and it was easy when I got home!! I wish my lowes was better stocked.
Ashlie S.
Brookland , AR
My husband and I are remodeling our home in its entirety. We have purchased every item for the remodel at our local Lowe's. There have only been a few instances when the product we neeed was not in stock. In the matter employees were always more than helpful when it came to online orders. There is no other supplier we would choose.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I love lowes since I run a small business and it's very convenient to find all the supplies I need in one place. I love the great customer service. I had issues with a particular product that I purchased several times. Lowes allowed me to return the product to get a replacement several times even when I couldn't find my receipt.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse