Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
My husband and I recently moved into a house and we have been doing a lot of redecorating. We have been comparing prices between lowes and Menards and Menards almost always has better prices. I do however like that at lowes they have a lot of idea booklets around that you may pick up and take home with you to give you more ideas!
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I have purchased everything from painting supplies and nuts and bolts to light fixtures and large appliances from Lowe's. The employees are are always friendly and helpful. We tend to get better quality service at Lowe's as opposed to Home Depot. We will continue to shop there for our home improvement needs.
Laura M.
Yonkers, NY
I went to Lowes for the first time last week and again today. Our first experience was amazing and we traveled 30 min to the one in Paramus, NJ. When I went it was raining and all the seats for my daughter to sit on were went so we went into the store and were about to purchase towels to dry and employees came over with a huge roll of paper and said to feel free and take as much as needed. Every friendly people loved it.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
I like lowes, like i got my room paint from here, but sometimes the people here talk to me like I'm dumb.. i mean, i think that they think that because I'm a woman i don't know how to build stuff.. lol. but maybe thats just how the workers are at my local lowes, but anyways, it is often expensive, but they have more verity.
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
I prefer Lowe's to Home Depot as I feel they treat their employees more fairly. I shop the garden section on occasion for plants and supplies for my butterfly and vegetable gardens. My husband shops for tools, paint, etc. We recently replaced our front door and painted the exterior of our our home. It has amazing curb appeal now!
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
We redid out entire living room top to bottom with Lowes. They have great products, great selection, excellent customer service. I like that they keep your purchases on file in case you forget the size of your air filer or whatever. They are so good about doing returns when you just didn't like something or changed your mind.
Christina P.
I don't shop at Lowe's very often because I'm not very good at doing home improvements around my house, but when I do I'm always able to find what I need and the employees are always very helpful.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I haven't really had any negative experiences shopping here. I am always offered help if needed and service is great otherwise. Swiffer® WetJet® Mop Wood Floor is one of the best purchases I've made having two kids under two and pets.
Anna L.
Johnson City, TN
Great employees that really know what they are talking about and who really want to help you. This store has everything you need for every project you dream! So many ideas are stemmed from just visiting the store.
Eliz H.
Oswego, NY
I am in my nearest Lowes very often. Prices are as expected, this store is kept fairly clean, cashiers are usually friendly. Salesman can be hit or miss. Some super helpful, others clearly don't care and want to be elsewhere. In general the store is no better/worse than Home Depot.

The also offer a military discount.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse