Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ashley M.
Denton
i love going here and getting all my home improvement stuff and stuff for my garden. they have everything. they also have a great selection for paints and appliances as well. the employees are super nice and helpful
Alaina C.
These black out blinds from Lowe's are awsome! These blinds make such a difference in your houses lighting. when the blinds are closed it cuts out almost 75% of lighting not to mention they look so nice in your windows frames! Also one other plus is that they provide alot of peace if mind with privacy. You don't have to worry about people being able to see in your house!
Misbah A.
Lowes is like my go-to, when I have a huge project to complete. Everyone there is super helpful and friendly. They usually have a lot of extra staff just walking around to assist you. I feel like the prices are sometimes higher than their competitor, Home Depot, but you just have to compare because some things at Lowes are cheaper than Home Depot and vice versa.
Jolonda N.
Lowe's is one of my go to spots to get paint for whatever project, that I'm working on they have such a great selection. I also really love the variety of knobs that they have.
Katie W.
Medina, WA
We have a Lowe's close to our new home, and have been in there so often in the last few weeks since owning our home that I swear they know us by name. Most people are extremely helpful; however, we have run into a few folks that are not helpful at all. You can't beat Lowe's prices on paint! Much more reasonable than Home Depot for comparable product and finish.
Aria M.
New Brightonn, PA
I like lowes, but I feel like how a man must feel walking through Sephora, it has a lot of fun things to look at, and when you can find a customer assistant, they are super helpful. I redid most of the inside of my house, and have put many a hour in picking out paint colors and backsplashes! They offer lots of different products,and ways to make your house unique!
Brandi H.
So, what's not to love about lowe's? it's an awesome home improvement store and i often spend hours shopping there on the weekend. i have never had a problem with items being out of stock and the staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable. just make sure you have a while to spend shopping there b/c the stores are huge and there is tons of stuff to look at :)
Mechelle G.
austin, Tx
Such a fun place to come and get plants in the spring time! My mother-in-law and I shop here, I've brought royal palms, outdoor rugs, an amazing grill and DeWalt leaf blower for a great deal! Some managers are willing to bargain! I also have to mention if you're an artist to check out the oops paint sections for nice quality paint dirt cheap for fun projects!
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
Lowe's is everything you come to expect from a big-box store. Need a grill for your patio? Go to Lowe's. Need a new refrigerator? Go to Lowe's. Painting the baby's room? Lowe's has paints. They also have a surprisingly large amount of lovely lamps and lighting fixtures. Seriously if you are fixing up something in your home or garden, Lowe's has just what you need.
Crystal R.
Marion, IN
I am a big DIY'r and Lowes is usually my go-to for everything that I need!  The staff is always knowledgeable and I know that I am going to get exactly the right products for any job that I need to do.  I always love browsing the beautiful outdoor section in the spring and picking out new flowers to plant!  One of my most favorite stores ever!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse