Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s helps make shopping for home improvement products less intimidating. The sales associates are always helpful and the customer service is always available to assist when needed.
Spencer C.
Meshoppen, PA
Lowe’s is our go to place for any home improvement things that we need. We get our light fixtures, wood boards, paints, etc. at Lowe’s. Their prices are usually pretty reasonable too.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
Lowes actually has their own delivery man and does not subcontract the company to deliver your goods. I bought a fridge off of them and the deliveryman were very professional and very quick with their jobs. I would’ve kept the fridge however it did not fit in my house and the delivery man did not make a fuss whenever they found out after they got there that it wasn’t going to fit.
Mandy M.
Jonesboro, AR
My husband is a sound audio person so we are constantly making trips to Lowe’s for things he needs. We love how friendly the staff is and how helpful they are when we need assistance.
Rhoda C.
Honestly I only go in here when I need something for home maintenance. Lowe’s is only a couple minutes from house, so its location is nice. But I have found that it doesn’t often carry as much as other home improvement stores and they tend to be pricier. So if I’m in a hurry, I’ll stop at Lowe’s. Otherwise I’ll likely shop elsewhere.
Latisha P.
If you want a vanity, new floor, lighting it even a cute patio set this is the place to find it and get a deal. A summer doesn't pass without my yearly visit. One new room per year is my Moto. I'm a lady who loves pretty places and Lows is my go to.
Amanda W.
I love shopping here for my home improvement needs! The employees are friendly and helpful, it’s easier to navigate than a lot of other home improvement stores I’ve tried going to, and the prices aren’t too bad. I get a lot of my fiancé’s tools there, especially Kobalt since they’re the ONLY ones that carry the brand and we love it!
Amber y.
north college hill ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I get my live christmas tree here every year the day after Thanksgiving. With proper care or always last the entire season with minimal needles falling . They also have a great staff
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
We like to do our own home improvements and yard work and I love going through Lowe’s since they have more then just hardware they really have great home products from mirrors to curtains and yard supplies. I enjoy exploring different products they sell and also just for their hardware for our diy products. Great store to shop at.
Maria C.
Mooresville
I hate going to home improvement stores, but my boyfriend is a contractor and I get dragged along quite frequently on trips to lowes and usually always find something that I need as well. Whether its kitchen rugs, area rugs, paint, stuff for a DIY project I'm working on, etc I usually find it for a good deal. Oh and FLOWERS galore!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse