Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ashley M.
Denton
i love going here and getting all my home improvement stuff and stuff for my garden. they have everything. they also have a great selection for paints and appliances as well. the employees are super nice and helpful
Taurika P.
Ridgeland, SC
Bought about 15 ft of this chain to tie our dog outside. It was very pretty, but what the person helping us didn't tell us was what we could or could not use it for. We told her exactly what we were going to do with it and she didn't talk us out os it. After a week, that chain kept getting tangled. After a while it finally popped. Good thing we were home at the time.
Alaina C.
These black out blinds from Lowe's are awsome! These blinds make such a difference in your houses lighting. when the blinds are closed it cuts out almost 75% of lighting not to mention they look so nice in your windows frames! Also one other plus is that they provide alot of peace if mind with privacy. You don't have to worry about people being able to see in your house!
Haley W.
So I don't actually shop here, but my Grandad does and I go with him sometimes. I don't know anything about tools or anything, but the employees are super helpful, the store is always clean and organized, and checkout is always quick. Grandaddy always finds what he needs, so it gets 5 stars just for that!
Allison C.
Lowes has a lot of fun things in their seasonal section that I enjoy checking out. I usually buy my carpet cleaner here because I haven't found it anywhere else and it works wonders. If I am feeling crafty I will buy my chalk paint here and some other crafty needs depending on the project. My boyfriend loves this store for his business adventures and home improvements.
Kerrie F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchased both my front and sliding glass doors from Lowes. The quality of the products was great. The guys that came out to install were super fast and very nice. I did however have to go behind them and seal up some air leaks that they had left in my front door. I live in Michigan and don't really want to spend any more on heating my home than I absolutely have to.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I had bamboo flooring installed in my entire home. Lowe's came out and did all the measurements. They removed all the carpet and hauled it away. The price was lower than other places that I checked out. They also worked it out to be prepped and completed very quickly. Customer service was really great. They are always helpful and courteous. I choose Lowe's first every time.
Christina B.
standish, ME
Typically I don't get the best customer service at Lowes and often find myself asking Google for help while waiting on an associate. The prices are *decent* and I can often find what I need there for an okay price. They have a great selection as well. I will continue to shop here for my plants and garden needs along with supply for quick fix its around the house
Misbah A.
Lowes is like my go-to, when I have a huge project to complete. Everyone there is super helpful and friendly. They usually have a lot of extra staff just walking around to assist you. I feel like the prices are sometimes higher than their competitor, Home Depot, but you just have to compare because some things at Lowes are cheaper than Home Depot and vice versa.
Crystal R.
Marion, IN
I am a big DIY'r and Lowes is usually my go-to for everything that I need!  The staff is always knowledgeable and I know that I am going to get exactly the right products for any job that I need to do.  I always love browsing the beautiful outdoor section in the spring and picking out new flowers to plant!  One of my most favorite stores ever!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse