Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
We love Lowe's. Aside from providing everything you need from household repairs, to gardening to painting and upgrades, I love that they do the free children's clinic about twice a month. I have been bringing my son since he was 4 to make the little projects and learn about safety with tools. Great program for sure!
Lilli S.
Linn Creek, MO
I bought all the paint to redecorate the interior of my house. I went to Lowes and looked through the gigantic paint color sample selection, chose the right colors and went home that day and got started. The paint was wonderful quality- no primer needed! I would certainly recommend them for all your paint needs!
Christina G.
Greenwood , IN
Lowe's is great. They have just about anything you could want for home improvement as well as home appliances and lumber. They have an outdoor center in the summer with a large variety of plants and shrubs. Their my lowe's program helps you remember what you bought for what project. They also have a great free program once a month for kids...Lowe's Build and Grow, where the kids can build projects which range from boxes to cars.
Alyssa P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My husband and I love Lowes. All of the employees we have ever dealt with have been so helpful. I do not have the best green thumb, so their plant guarantee is so great! They always have everything we need when we need to get something done around the house. So thankful that we have a Lowes right down the street!
Rachal C.
Saugerties, NY
The store as a whole is a great one; However, my local store isn't the greatest. The store is high priced, and never has anyone on the floor to help a customer, and cashiers seem cold and unfriendly. I shop there only when I have no other option. I'm sure this is just my local store and not the franchise as a whole.
Brittany J.
Interlachen, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I went to Lowe's to buy my laminate flooring the guys were so helpful and even told me not to have them install it to do it myself because it was so easy saved me $2,000 and any time I called with a question they were very happy to help me!!
Melissa B.
This is my favorite home improvement store.  I love the selection of products and the store is well organized.  I recently purchased a new front door and storm door.  They were delivered and installed as promised at the time of purchase.  The installation team was some of the most professional that I have experienced.
Misty C.
West Liberty, KY
I have always shopped at Lowe's. My most recent trip was to buy paint. An they are awesome, I brought in a picture from a magazine an showed them the color paint I wanted. They took that picture an made me the exact paint. I love to shop at Lowe's for everything I need for my home an will continue to shop there.
Holly G.
Washburn , WI
I am always happy every time I shop at Lowes! Their staff is awesome. If you can't find it or know how to do it yourself all you have to do is ask and someone is always there to help! Finding things you need are relatively easy and always reasonably priced! I would highly recommend shopping there to everyone
Gina A.
Seattle
I live in an area where lowes and Home Depot are right across he street and my preference is always lowes. I go there first for everything because of their clean stores, friendly staff and amazing garden department. We go here every year on Black Friday to get a Christmas tree as well because they are the best!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse