Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jeanni B.
Columbus, OH
Great place for all your home improvement needs. They have a new program now with the "Lowes card" a store fob for your keychain that helps us as consumers track our purchases for future reference, like our paint colors or furnace filter size. No need to keep the receipts either, it keeps track of your purchases too.
Brandi B.
Burleson, TX
I shop at Lowe's when I need supplies for a project, need to repair something around the house, or for basic plants. I can usually find what I need and try to go in with enough knowledge to know what I need. The knowledge level of the employees isn't always as good as I would like, but once I find someone to help me, they are usually very good about finding someone with more knowledge to answers questions.
Eliz H.
Oswego, NY
I am in my nearest Lowes very often. Prices are as expected, this store is kept fairly clean, cashiers are usually friendly. Salesman can be hit or miss. Some super helpful, others clearly don't care and want to be elsewhere. In general the store is no better/worse than Home Depot.

The also offer a military discount.
Nichole O.
Franklin, IN
I recently bought a large orchid from Lowe's garden center. I walked in the store looking for a lamp but the orchids caught my eye how well maintained they looked. I choose a white orchid with purple spots and it looks fantastic in my kitchen! I would highly recommend purchasing flowers or shrubbery from this retailer.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
Home Depot refused to honor a return so i started going to Lowes. I love dealing with the people, they are so nice. I bought my floors recently and just picked them up. I had multiple people help me and they were all courteous. I even joined the loyalty program. I have to say they have more decorative selections too!
Shelby M.
South Beloit, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Lowes! The people that work there, are always welcoming and eager to help us with a project or questions we may have. I am disappointed it isn't AS cheap as other Home Improvement stores like Home Depot or Menards. But the quality of employees, always makes you want to go back to a store based off how you are treated.
Hayley L.
stuart
I loved what I’ve gotten from Lowe’s, it was definitely worth the money and isn’t as much as some other high end products. It has everything thing you could ever need to spice up your house and finish some last minute details.
Annette M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I grew up with home depot. Lowes is a pretty good store with competitive prices. Tge employees are helpful and you can locate them in the store. Lowes has employees in each specialized section of the store that can help you. They also reach out to locat businesses to help you find the right company to remodel your home
Patricia R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a very devoted Lowe's customer, that's where I do all my shopping from home improvements to purchasing chalk paint supplies for furniture projects.

I've never had a problem with any of the friendly, knowledgeable staff as they are always willing to assist no matter what the situation is. And that's why I am giving Lowe's a 5 star rating.
Nichole P.
Stillwater, PA
Dremel Two Speed Rotary Tool Kit With 15 Accessories 200-1/15

I got my dremel on sale for a steal! Lowes always hat the greatest prices. One of the bits came broken and they had no problem replacing it for me and they have such a wide variety of bits, which is great because I go through quite a lot of them!!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse