Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ronnie D.
Arlington
Customer service is lacking but the products overall is really good. I think if they hired people that were a bit older that actually cared about their job you'd have more repeat customers. But for a quick in and out you knowing where the item you need is then it's a good store but if you have questions or don't know where something is then you shouldn't go to this store.
Alaina C.
These black out blinds from Lowe's are awsome! These blinds make such a difference in your houses lighting. when the blinds are closed it cuts out almost 75% of lighting not to mention they look so nice in your windows frames! Also one other plus is that they provide alot of peace if mind with privacy. You don't have to worry about people being able to see in your house!
Ashley M.
Denton
i love going here and getting all my home improvement stuff and stuff for my garden. they have everything. they also have a great selection for paints and appliances as well. the employees are super nice and helpful
Taurika P.
Ridgeland, SC
Bought about 15 ft of this chain to tie our dog outside. It was very pretty, but what the person helping us didn't tell us was what we could or could not use it for. We told her exactly what we were going to do with it and she didn't talk us out os it. After a week, that chain kept getting tangled. After a while it finally popped. Good thing we were home at the time.
Allison C.
Lowes has a lot of fun things in their seasonal section that I enjoy checking out. I usually buy my carpet cleaner here because I haven't found it anywhere else and it works wonders. If I am feeling crafty I will buy my chalk paint here and some other crafty needs depending on the project. My boyfriend loves this store for his business adventures and home improvements.
Ashley M.
Fort Worth, TX
I like Lowes, they have great products and amazing variety of things. Sometimes it's hard to find people who actually know what you are talking about when you are looking for a particular item, but I guess with a store that big, it happens. I also love that they have the the kids building center a few times a month, my kids love going there. They always have a blast.
Kerrie F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchased both my front and sliding glass doors from Lowes. The quality of the products was great. The guys that came out to install were super fast and very nice. I did however have to go behind them and seal up some air leaks that they had left in my front door. I live in Michigan and don't really want to spend any more on heating my home than I absolutely have to.
Sonya P.
Lafayette
Actually was a manager here. But, I did purchase my Samsung washer and dryer here. Love them!!! They even dropped a price for the washer so I could get the one that went with my previously purchase dryer.
Haley W.
So I don't actually shop here, but my Grandad does and I go with him sometimes. I don't know anything about tools or anything, but the employees are super helpful, the store is always clean and organized, and checkout is always quick. Grandaddy always finds what he needs, so it gets 5 stars just for that!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I had bamboo flooring installed in my entire home. Lowe's came out and did all the measurements. They removed all the carpet and hauled it away. The price was lower than other places that I checked out. They also worked it out to be prepped and completed very quickly. Customer service was really great. They are always helpful and courteous. I choose Lowe's first every time.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse