Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Aria M.
New Brightonn, PA
I like lowes, but I feel like how a man must feel walking through Sephora, it has a lot of fun things to look at, and when you can find a customer assistant, they are super helpful. I redid most of the inside of my house, and have put many a hour in picking out paint colors and backsplashes! They offer lots of different products,and ways to make your house unique!
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
Lowe's is everything you come to expect from a big-box store. Need a grill for your patio? Go to Lowe's. Need a new refrigerator? Go to Lowe's. Painting the baby's room? Lowe's has paints. They also have a surprisingly large amount of lovely lamps and lighting fixtures. Seriously if you are fixing up something in your home or garden, Lowe's has just what you need.
Mechelle G.
austin, Tx
Such a fun place to come and get plants in the spring time! My mother-in-law and I shop here, I've brought royal palms, outdoor rugs, an amazing grill and DeWalt leaf blower for a great deal! Some managers are willing to bargain! I also have to mention if you're an artist to check out the oops paint sections for nice quality paint dirt cheap for fun projects!
Crystal R.
Marion, IN
I am a big DIY'r and Lowes is usually my go-to for everything that I need!  The staff is always knowledgeable and I know that I am going to get exactly the right products for any job that I need to do.  I always love browsing the beautiful outdoor section in the spring and picking out new flowers to plant!  One of my most favorite stores ever!
Katie W.
Medina, WA
We have a Lowe's close to our new home, and have been in there so often in the last few weeks since owning our home that I swear they know us by name. Most people are extremely helpful; however, we have run into a few folks that are not helpful at all. You can't beat Lowe's prices on paint! Much more reasonable than Home Depot for comparable product and finish.
Brianne P.
Lynnwood, WA
I am not the biggest fan of Lowe's.  Finding someone to help is always difficult. When you do find someone, they usually don't work in that department and have to find someone else.  It takes way longer than it should.  The main money making departments are also understaffed (appliances).  We've had subpar service each time we've been in.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has so many great products from appliances, lumber, paint, garden, and hardware. The employees are always nice, friendly and helpful. They have a website you can browse before you even head to the store to see if they have what you are looking for. They offer classes to teach kids and adults different skills like building bird houses to laying tile.
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the store!! It's big and has a variety of things for your home. They are very well organized and are very helpful! I've bought many things from them. Thank you for being such a great store. I want everyone to shop in lowes ! Great prices
Jaime W.
Truly lower prices. Staff is usually extremely helpful and there are a lot of coupons you can find online! Comparing to Home Depot, I would more than likely choose lowes because of their customer service.
Jennifer C.
Silver Springs
This store is a go to must for all household upkeep purposes. There are many items ranging from tools, backyard furnishings, plants, and many more items and hardware.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse