Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Cassi M.
I love Lowe's, especially now that we've just bought our new home. It's conveniently located near our house in a shopping area where we can get all of our errands done. My favorite department is their garden/outdoors area. I can always find the things I need along with customer service. Now, shopping throughout the rest of the store is another story. It's difficult to find help promptly, and usually when we do find help, the employees act as if the customers are a nuisance.
Chasity M.
Katy, TX
I bought several paint samples from Lowe's and finally chose a color for our house. I bought seven gallons of paint for around $250. Brought it home, the painter started painting ($500 worth of work) then I got home and saw the paint. It was awful!!

I compared the paint to our sample and it didn't match AT ALL. Big bummer. I'm not sure why they didn't mix the actual paint using the same mix as the sample. The sample was a green-grey and the paint was light bluish purple.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
I love Lowe's. They have the best customer service. I have a co-worker who recently won a contest they had online so I know they follow through and are truly interested in helping folks fix up and personalize their homes. You can get expert advice and great deals here also. Their website is always available and they actually respond. My next lawn project will be a Lowe's Lawn,lol. I have purchased plumbing supplies and painting and drywall supplies. They have it all. Ceiling fans. It's heaven on earth!
Mary W.
Garden Treasures White Outdoor Rocker 850SW-RTA Great staple for the front porch. My husband had it put together in less than 10 minutes. Good quality, easy to clean.
Ronni Lynn W.
Johnson City, TN
My family has been going to lowes to renovate my house since I was little. We've had nothing but great service no matter which store we've been to. I'll definitely keep going after I get my own home.
Karen K.
Mocksville, NC
I love Lowes - it's great to go into the store and imagine what you could to your home or yard - if you had an unlimited income.  I never thought when I was younger that Lowes would be one of my favorite stores.
Hunter 52" Brookline NewBronze Fan Model 22465

I went and Picked up a ceiling fan because our just randomly fell. This one is absolutely great and a great price too.
Briana W.
Republic , MO
Lowes has anything you could possibly want for your home improvement. The stores are hard to navigate though sometimes I always feel
Myself walking around trying to find stuff
Caitlyn S.
Being a new home owner of an older home we knew we’d be in Lowe’s every weekend! We are able to go there for home repairs, renovations, or just to pick up a needed yard tool!
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is a great store for all my home needs. I do a lot of gardening and home improvement so I'm able to purchase all my needs for my garden as well as fixing things around the house. It's definitely my go to place for those types of needs. I have shopped at Lowe's many times and will definitely shop there many more times in the future.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse