Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amanda W.
Indianapolis , IN
I love Lowe's because everyone working there is always so helpful. My dog ripped through my parents' window screen on their back porch so I went to Lowe's just hoping to find a replacement . Instead , the gentleman working told me it would be a lot cheaper if I just did it myself . He explained exactly how to do it and picked out the supplies I would need . He was right, it was a lot cheaper, and I learned how to do something new!
JENNIFER H.
Portland, OR
I don't normally buy hardware stuff from Lowe's. I tend to shop at a competing chain. I was looking for shelf pins in a specific size, and disappointly, the chain did not have 1/8 shelf pins. Before throwing in the towel, I decided to stop by Lowes. Hallelujah! They had 1/8 and 1/4 shelf pins and a few varieties. The rep in that area apologized for not having more. I could have hugged her! I was able to complete my project for the day.
Went in searching for a new stove due to our glasstop cracking completely very randomly anyways, we went in to the store and found one almost exact like ours for a super low price. The employee at the department was super helpful and explained everything to us in detail. The only issue was the kid at the customer service who seemed bothered or annoyed that we asked for a print out of our card due to that my email didn't receive it.
Dawn G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I usually shop at home depot because they have a better selection and prices for tools. But i do shop at lowes for appliances, and have had a good experience with them.
Sarah J.
Lowes is definitely a place that has everything you need for a home project. Me and my family have been going to Lowes for years and I highly recommend Lowes to anyone.
Joselyn V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love going to Lowe's always find what we need and if we need help there's always someone to help. Super nice and friendly and their prices are always super affordable.
member-659e6
Since we bought our first home in January, we have spent A LOT of time at Lowe's. They have helped make our house a home and we appreciate their military appreciation.
kylynn k.
Every time I go to Lowe`s the workers are very friendly, helpful, and actually know what they are talking about. They are decently priced and usually have what I need.
Stevie N.
Cortland, NY
They have everything you could possibly need for home improvement! I could spend hours in here looking at everything I want for my house! Awesome customer service too!
Miranda M.
Wildwood, MO
I spend most of my trips to Lowes roaming aimlessly from aisle to aisle because I get majorly overwhelmed with "to do list" syndrome. I don't love that workers ask to help me every other aisle, but that's only because I've completely forgotten why I came to the store most times. Their selection is great, their stores flow very well, and every location I've ever been to is very clean. I'd recommend it to any DIY novice or pro!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse