Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I shop at Lowe’s because it’s one of the few and cheaper hardwood stores. At my local store the one downfall is the customer service sucks. It’s hard to find someone willing to help.
Misty E.
Belton, SC
Lowe's is a great store that helps with my art supplies. I can get gadgets cheaper than some art stores. I love getting the small sample size paints to use on art and home projects!
courtney s.
Weston, WV
We always go here when remodeling our home. It has everything we need and many many different varieties. Some things are expensive but totally worth it. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Carolyn B.
Very good help from the workers when needed. I've never had to search for a thing just always have been able to tell or show what I need and they have no problem helping me get it.
Jessica G.
Warner Robins, GA
We recently purchased a "hoe " for our garden along with some other tools, seeds, and potted plants. After a few uses over what may have been three weeks, the head of our hoe snapped right through the handle and so we had to return it. The tool had a lifetime warranty but we didn't have the receipt but the employees allowed us to go back, pick out a new one and exchanged it free of any charge. Any time I go to Lowe's for products for my home, the store is well kept, and employees are easily and readily available to assist you.
Amy T.
Jacksonville, FL
I could spend hours in the garden center at Lowes. They take pride in their flowers and plants and are always well maintained. Not to mention the customer service is wonderful too!
Maynelyn D.
We always go Lowes each time we have house products to do. Did you know its also pet friendly too. We took our shihtzu with us and he had a blast walking around Lowes too.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Lowe's is my favorite "garden center". They have such a wide range of healthy plants and gardening needs. The people there are helpful and knowledgeable. Everything I'll need, I can get there. No need to go anywhere else.
Tracey L.
Ponchatoula, LA
We used to only have the option to use Lowes so we would shop often. But the prices seem to be a but higher now that we have the option to shop at other home improvement stores.
Tamara H.
New Castle, DE
I don't like buy in this shop. I prefer others shops and supermarket. I like some products, but in general I don't like. The prize is good. But I can't repeat the shopping here.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse