Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kiara R.
Orlando, FL
i don’t shop here often but when i do i don’t have a problem sometimes i can’t everything i’m looking for but for the most part it’s okay. There is room for improvement adding more home decor !
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
I love to come here whenever I want something for my home that is a little more nicer. The quality is a little better which is why the prices can be a little more but it is so much more worth it! I know I can find something here that will last a long time.
Ateneh G.
Harvest, AL
Ok so compared to the Home Depot, the employees are so nice and helpful. They don’t go the other way when they see you looking confused. They don’t rush you. I like the prices and the service!
karen P.
San Jose , CA
I’ve been shopping at Lowe’s a lot lately because I’ve been renovating my house the last few month. I’ve purchased everything from tile, tools, hardware, lights etc. All the products have been good and I can usually always find what I need at this store. They have a great return policy and you don’t need a receipt, the money goes straight back on your card!
Julia C.
Fayetteville, AR
I don't know why but I prefer Lowe's over anywhere else. It's convenient, the prices are always where you'd expect them. Friendly staff and products that make sense. I personally shop there for garden supplies and it is cheaper than going to a nursery, but they don't always have exactly what I want either. They have the bulk items I need that will save me money though.
betty j.
Lowe’s is a great store if you’re looking for any home supplies. From sinks and dishwashers for your new home to boxes for moving away from your old home.they have plant bd gardening tools hot you back and front yard. They have everything as well as great Customer service.
Yesy M.
I love Lowes they have a great veriety of many products and ideas. I always look for the sales on paint and have found great bargains! The only thing is that their prices aren’t as affordable as other places, but they have good sales every now and then.
Jordan F.
Russellville, AR
Lowe’s is a good store, but it isn’t my cup of tea. I go there for simple things like paint and tools when I need them, but a lot of their things I can also find at Walmart for a better price!
Sarah O.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I usually find what I need there. The sales people are helpful. The items are good quality. They carry almost every brand. It is sometimes difficult to find people that work in the department you need help. I would recommend it. Just as good as Home Depot.
Autumn R.
STARR, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They usually have the lowest prices. If they don't they match the lowest price. If there is a problem with the product they usually make it right. [product:lowe's--home-improvement-warehouse]
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse