Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jamie R.
Buchanan, TN
I love Lowe’s! It’s really the only nice home improvement shop close to us. All of our appliances are from Lowe’s. I also buy all my flowers and gardening supplies from there.
Lisa W.
Star City
Our local Lowe's has the absolute poorest customer service. You literally spend more time trying to find someone to help you retrieve items off of shelves than you do actually shopping. It's really quite sad.
Hannah G.
Brookhaven, PA
The staff has always been nice at Lowe’s, I’m able to buy a lot of organic plants as well as organic soil. They also have a great selection of home improvement items!
Julieann K.
Always find everything we need here. Have purchased a Samsung washing machine on clearance, only reason was because Samsung was not making it in white anymore. Saved a ton!
debbie G.
I buy most of my tools from Lowes. I enjoy shopping there . The employees are very helpful and the respect my opinion. The do not treat me differently because I'm a woman!
Jessica W.
I love Lowe's it has a great variety of many things you need for your housewares to build or redo your house or what have you!! And many after holiday deals!! Love them !!
Holly J.
Lowe's always has great deals and offers but it is sometimes hard to find help if you aren't sure what you're looking for. If you go in with a game plan though, you're set!
Jessica R.
New Smyrna, FL
Lowe's has such a wide selection of stock, how could you go wrong? Their prices are always either the same or just slightly off from Home Depot. If they're more, they'll meet any local competitor's price PLUS BEAT it by 10%.
Also, they offer a 10% military discount (with an ID) that Home Depot will rarely ever give anymore!
Mackenzie K.
Milford
I love the door stain it stained my door amazingly but didn't last more than a day it doesn't really matter thought because I have plenty of time to stain my door every day
Yelena M.
Lake Worth, FL
Lowe's has been a great place to broaden my digital project management experience. They've given me the freedom to redefine my role, processes and way my team works.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse