Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Karen K.
Mocksville, NC
I love Lowes - it's great to go into the store and imagine what you could to your home or yard - if you had an unlimited income.  I never thought when I was younger that Lowes would be one of my favorite stores.
Chasity M.
Katy, TX
I bought several paint samples from Lowe's and finally chose a color for our house. I bought seven gallons of paint for around $250. Brought it home, the painter started painting ($500 worth of work) then I got home and saw the paint. It was awful!!

I compared the paint to our sample and it didn't match AT ALL. Big bummer. I'm not sure why they didn't mix the actual paint using the same mix as the sample. The sample was a green-grey and the paint was light bluish purple.
Cassi M.
I love Lowe's, especially now that we've just bought our new home. It's conveniently located near our house in a shopping area where we can get all of our errands done. My favorite department is their garden/outdoors area. I can always find the things I need along with customer service. Now, shopping throughout the rest of the store is another story. It's difficult to find help promptly, and usually when we do find help, the employees act as if the customers are a nuisance.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Lowe's is what I think whenever I think about home improvement or when there is a need for supplies for a big job.

We're working on some stuff for the house, and we make trips there all the time. I got the paint to recolor my room from there as well.

The service you get can vary from town to city. So I'm not going to say much, but most of the time the employees are pretty helpful and friendly. I plan on going there for when we do more renovations in the future as well.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Usually a wonderful place to shop, as long as you can hide from the workers. Most of them dont seem to know what they are talking about, but that doesnt stop them from trying.
Jamie R.
Buchanan, TN
I love Lowe’s! It’s really the only nice home improvement shop close to us. All of our appliances are from Lowe’s. I also buy all my flowers and gardening supplies from there.
Teresa G.
Great customer service! I love that every time I go someone is there to help me out. I love looking at the wide selections they have I can invision my new home while im there.
Lisa W.
Star City
Our local Lowe's has the absolute poorest customer service. You literally spend more time trying to find someone to help you retrieve items off of shelves than you do actually shopping. It's really quite sad.
Brittany R.
I always go to lowes when I need anything for a home repair or simply updating things in my home. They always have everything I need or want and it's always just at the right price
Briana W.
Republic, MO
Lowes has anything you could possibly want for your home improvement. The stores are hard to navigate though sometimes I always feel
Myself walking around trying to find stuff
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse