Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love love Lowes. You can find anything your looking for In one stop shop. Everytime I go I find my self buying more than I need. You can get any home decor or home must haves there. They also have a very great plant and flower selection also.
Ashley S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is a homeowner's paradise. I believe my husband and I have spent a small fortune in there updating our house. The customer service is always great, too which makes us want to keep going back.
Jalynn A.
The Lowe’s home improvement store is very nice and convenient when something breaks or you wanna build something or maybe just need some flowers for outside. The employees are very nice and very easy to work with!!
Patty M.
Monett, MO
We recently purchased a new home and needed new appliances. We went to the Lowe's in town and were able to order: stove; microwave/range hood; dishwasher; washer and dryer; kitchen island; curtains and sheers. Some of our appliances were special-order. One member of Lowe's staff (Amber) was the most helpful person - she really answered all of our questions and each time we went to the store, we asked for Amber. We have received everything exactly as ordered. I am thrilled with the service and attention that Lowe's has given us - especially from Amber.
Ashley S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
3 pcs Outdoor Rattan Patio Furniture Set I purchased this set for my apartment as I needed a place to sit, eat and read papers. It fits nicely and looks great. The assembly was very simple. I assembled it myself.   Have no complaints and am very satisfied with this set.
Belinda S.
Little Rock, AR
We get major appliances from Lowe's as well as garden items. They have great appliances at great prices! I love our washer dryer fridge microwave stove top Toilet and hot water heater from there!
Richie J.
Opelousas, LA
My store had very helpful staff. I walk through the aisles and was greeted by at least 3 different staff members asking if I needed assistance. Was very pleased.
Monica L.
They have a wide variety of stuff. I got my boxes to move out of my college dorm there and they were great quality. I love the order for pick up function too which makes everything more swift.
Ajla P.
Saint Louis, MO
Workers there really know what they're doing and they help out with anythings. The store is huge and hard to navigate around but it's not a problem because the workers always lead you to where you need to go.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse