Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Heather G.
Conroe, TX
I am an exclusive Lowe's shopper for life. After a terrible experience with the "other" store, I vowed to never return. Lowe's has, thankfully, been fantastic enough where I'm surprised I ever even went elsewhere. Their selection and quality is great, pricing is fair, and my local store quickly (and nicely) addresses any issues right away. If you call customer service you get a real live person, even on weekends, and the store employees are very knowledgeable and always willing to lend a hand, or give advice.
Brandy D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowes in my hometown has never been user or shall I say woman friendly. I don't go there enough to know where things are and as a single woman who does her own shopping I need assistance there. The workers just are not that helpful nor do they want to be. They do have good plant clearance at the end of the summer.
Dortha W.
Elizabethton, TN
Lowe's offers lowest prices compared to other home improvement stores in my area such as Home Depot. I can always find great deals. Lowe's also has clearance whether it be cause a small dent has occurred in the product or someone has returned the product. I also like the paint center clearance. As a stay at home mom I need the lowest prices possible. I am also always able to receive help within the store if I have a question about the items I may need for a project and the staff are always knowledgeable.
Rena H.
Have always been able to find whatever I have gone there to get.  Good place for all home goods.  Usually buy more than I went for.  They also give a military discount.
Sarah F.
Dunn, NC
We shop at Lowes mostly because it is our most local hardware store. Typically great quality items. Peaceful shopping experiences. Affordable for the most part. I would recommend it.
Erica C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Needed some roses and purchased two Desert Peace rose bushes from Lowe's last year. The roses were pretty, and bicolor just as described. They are also both still alive and thriving.
Shynisa P.
Georgetown, DE
I got a washer and dryer! I love the help the workers give at this store. If I ever need any home appliances I will definitely be going back here because the washer and dryer is love!
Nichole J.
Everything is easy to find here. I love the my lowes card it keeps up with what you buy, especially when you buy a certain product and need to buy it again it tracks your purchases.
Courtney  J.
Sweetwater, TN
We shop at lowes primarily because they treat veterans so good. Being a veteran family we look for every opportunity that we can to shop here when home improvement items are needed
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I shop at Lowe’s because it’s one of the few and cheaper hardwood stores. At my local store the one downfall is the customer service sucks. It’s hard to find someone willing to help.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse