Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Monica L.
They have a wide variety of stuff. I got my boxes to move out of my college dorm there and they were great quality. I love the order for pick up function too which makes everything more swift.
Dasi K.
Eugene , OR
I went to Lowe's when my roommate and I were wanting to buy paint. The customer service was fantastic and helpful and the prices weren't exorbitant for the samples. Overall a great experience.
Nikki W.
Charleston
I think I shop here way more than my hubby. I find everything I need for the quick fixer uppers. To when I want to change my deck outside. Can’t go wrong with LOWES.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
We get a big majority of our home improvement from here our woodwork and tools wood stains and paint this is mine and my husband's favorite home improvement stores
Jeff T.
Bedford, VA
I have been buying from Lowes for years! I have remodeled 7 houses and used Lowes for all my supplies!!! The staff at lowes are extremely knowledgeable and know the products they offer! They also stand behind everything they sell!! I have NEVER had a bad experience with Lowes or its staff!! They are on top of their game!!! The products the offer are the best around and you can't beat the prices!!! I have spent well over $200,000 at lowes in the last few years! I will be a loyal Lowes customer for a long time!!! Keep up the great work guys!!!!!
Jasmine C.
Portland
Lowes has lots of options for every aspect of home improvement accompanied with highly knowledgeable employees that are always willing to help. However their prices aren't always reasonable and you can usually find what you need cheaper elsewhere.
Amanda H.
thomaston, GA
Great store with great help. Was able to get everything I needed in one trip. Sales associate knew what they where doing and extremely helpful in the areas I needed it.
Kimberly F.
Love their products. Every light fixture in my house was purchased from lowes and 4 years later still loving them and have had no problems. Last visit was a little lacking. But this visit the customer service had me disappointed. I purchased a knockout rose and the person checking me out wasn't very helping in bagging my rose ( I didn't want dirt and leaves all over my floorboard). Seems to me like common practice to bag any and all products that can be bagged especially a messy plant. Little disappointing. The employee seemed lazy and uncaring.
Morgan W.
Forney
Great competitive pricing and very helpful staff. A wide variety of products to choose from you can get everything you need at one stop. They offer military discounts which is a huge bonus for our family and the kids program that they offer is amazing!
Guadalupe Q.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love lowes! Best clearance prices awesome decor stuff love the plants! This is my go to store. I can walk every aisle for hours and can't beat they already have coupons too use!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse