Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Lynnette S.
Lowe’s always has great prices and a good selection. Their paint department has everything I’m looking for and they are always so helpful when you ask them advice or need help with something
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love getting stuff from here when we need stuff for around the house. We recently got a stove! I think it's a decent price especially when they have sales. Maybe stuff should be a little less, but I would recommend shopping here. They have great sales.
Codi M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lowe’s. They offer a children’s day where the kids can go in and build stuff. The staff is always amazing and such a big help. They have almost everything you’d need for home repairs.
J-Baby D.
I like Lowe’s. It has some really good deals for when you need them. I love the immense amount of options that they do you have in multiple areas that you need for a home renovation. All in all it definitely gets two thumbs up for me. And sometimes wish the customer service was a little nicer but that’s just to each their own when it comes to the store
Amy N.
Stillwater, NY
I recently bought a house and this is my go-to place to shop for it! Super wide selection of pretty much EVERYTHING you need for a house. It's organized and easy to shop. I always have a good experience, but I never see self-check out lines like Home Depot has (I think Lowe's should consider this) because I am always waiting standing in lines there.
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe’s is my go to. When I bought my house and we were getting everything ready and doing repairs and stuff I was here daily. Everyone is so helpful and I always find what I need. Good quality stuff.
Annie H.
Palm Desert
We updated our first house in Palm Desert and choose Lowes for just about everything. Quality was fantastic. We shop there when we need anything to do with plumbing, painting, plants and yes, we will continue to shop there!
Dixie C.
Anniston, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is where we go for all of our outdoor supplies or if we're doing a diy home improvement project. They have evreything we need to get the job done. Great prices and very helpful employees.
Ashley V.
San Antonio
First of all, I love that you can search for an item on their web site and it tells you where it’s at in the store. Everything Lowe’s carries is great quality. I will continue to shop here.
Amanda K.
Michigan
Lowe's has almost anything you are looking for. Customer service there is amazing. They are friendly and very helpful, if they don't know where something is, they will help you look for it.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse