Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Mallory P.
I go to lowes for all of my planting needs. They were very helpful in directing me to where I needed to go. They had a if selection of succulents to choose from, can't wait to return to purchase more!
Beth J.
Anderson, IN
You can find practically anything you need for home improvement projects here. This is the one place I go to when I have something that needs fixed at home. They have things that aren't too expensive.
Ceiara S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is where you need to go if you're building a new home or have an awesome project you want to accomplish. They have it all with great warranties on their products!
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the store! Well organized, consistent inventory. Love the outdoor area. Could waste away hours looking at all sorts of items for the home. Employees are knowledgeable and happy to answer questions.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I can usually find all my home improvement needs when I walk in. Most the employees are very knowledgeable and have been there a long time. I use there outdoor area for al my gardening needs in spring and summer
Shelby S.
Lowes is a cool place to shop. The staff have always been friendly at my location. The prices are good and the product selection is decent. I would shop here again.
Cecilia S.
I haven't been there in a while but when I have been there was clean  . Don't remember what we got when we went there. The one disappoint was I recently went online to look for Under cabinet Hood and they only had one wish they had more and cheaper
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My recent experiences with Lowes has been terrible.  I was incredibly insulted (by a woman nonetheless) because I was a woman and didn't have all the information about a piece of tubing my husband needed for a project.  He neglected to tell me the info, but I realized and understood the issue immediately.  She was very condescending and told me I shouldn't have known to ask him.  As a mechanical engineer I was INCENSED!  Had additional issues at this same store with an online purchase.  Will never go back, will drive further to go to home depot or a different lowes.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As newly weds we are always at lowes! We are constantly building and creating projects at our new home. The staff is very friendly and informative.. and prices are great! I will continue shopping here!
Lacey W.
Brandon, MS
Lowes always has a great selection for home improvement and such friendly, helpful employees! I know my family will always be taken care of when we go to Lowes! I would highly recommend this store to everybody!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse