Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kayla S.
I love lowes!they have everything you need for home improvement, everything is reasonably priced! Everyone is very helpful! Anytime I need home improvement products I chose lowes!
Marissa W.
We went to Lowes to obtain the woodstain we needed. We loved the one their representative helped us find! It was very easy to use and we loved how it turned out!
Anna S.
Tolleson, AZ
Good prices,very organized and great selection of home improvement and lawn and garden.love that they also sell Christmas stuff and household cleaners/detergents
Patricia R.
Richmond
It's pretty nice. It's huge with a big variety of products. Can usually find what I'm looking for. Sometimes the employees don't know where something is to help.
Page D.
Easley, SC
Lowe’s has everything you need for home improvement. The store is well organized and the people working are friendly and helpful. It’s good quality or the price.
Kelly B.
Moberly, MO
Always great customer service and everyone is always friendly. I never know where to go to find what I'm looming for but someone always greets me to help me out.
Cassidy H.
N Hollywood, CA
I shop at lowes for lumber to stain and use for my hand lettering business. The quality of wood is above par and the price point is great. I would recommend to anyone
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Always have what I need as well as great customer service! Sometimes I don’t always know what I need but I know I can always count on their employees to help me!
Stephanie S.
Parker City
Your "all in one" store. Need to fix the toilet? Got it. Need a new ceiling fan and window blindes? Got it. Need a super jumbo pack of toilet paper? Sooo got it.
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I was always a Home Depot fan, but now that we renovated our home I found that Lowes has a better selection. I was looking for lights and they had what I needed.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse