Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Keneatha L.
Pikeville, KY
Very nice home improvement store! I always get my supplies from Lowes! Their quality is fantastic! I do not shop there a lot but my father and his family does. I definitely will shop at Lowes again!
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As newly weds we are always at lowes! We are constantly building and creating projects at our new home. The staff is very friendly and informative.. and prices are great! I will continue shopping here!
sophie t.
Franklinville, NJ
Not a big fan of lowes. customer service was awful and management team was rude and unhelpful. would suggest rehiring the whole store and re-evaluate their return policies. that is all i have to say.
Shelby S.
Lowes is a cool place to shop. The staff have always been friendly at my location. The prices are good and the product selection is decent. I would shop here again.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has it all! They have great employees and many options of products! They are great- I love their selection of paint and go to lowes frequently for projects. I will be going back soon to buy more craft paint!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I have gone to Lowe's for many years. As a matter of fact, my husband used to go there every morning for supplies and materials for jobs when we owned and operated our own construction company.He would even start the morning coffee at the contractor desk each day. Lowe's was very good to us for many years and to this day almost 30 years later we still go nowhere else but Lowes. I have planted many a garden from their store and even purchased my coffee maker and kitchenAid stand mixer from there! Whether you need paint and building supplies or just birdseed,lightbulbs or a new rug, you should always try Lowes first.
Shirley j.
Lafayette
Lowes is my favorite it has all home decor
Yes some of their prices are too high
Yes probably two to three times a week
Yes they have really good brands all around
Yes because I am always updating
Carol O.
Had a bad experience today my online order didn't process and they were unable to give me the shipping today the manager was rude and the customer care even said they couldn't find my online order
Laura D.
Lowes has always been very helpful and carries just about everything we've needed. Their return policy has also been great. I have, however, found that other stores often have better prices though.
April F.
Our local lowe's can be a hassle due to new employees that have no idea what they're doing but then other times the employees can be very helpful. Most of the time they take me to the exact place i'm looking for!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse