Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Rachel L.
Lafayette , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love lowes! Sometimes they dont have products in stock that you need at the moment, but i love going there and looking and shopping. Its so bright and welcoming!
Ash L.
I love tgis place and come here for my husbands tools. My house hold appliances and wood. Typically any priduct i buy here i am satisfoed with. You do get what you pay for.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
I recently have been remodeling my home including the make over of my daughter's old bedroom and it has now been turned into my grandchildren's bedroom. I have frequented Lowe's so many times in the past month for my paint and dry wall needs. I love the convenience, fast and friendly service, and great prices they have. I always find what I need. I also found the perfect rug and specialty paints to fit the Jungle Animal theme.
Kelsie B.
West Liberty
I like shopping at Lowe’s, I used to work here so it is definitely familiar. Some items are overpriced, but can be worth the quality. Will continue to shop here.
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy all home improvement and fix around the house items from here. We compared prices from home depot and Lowe's we found cheaper and better sales and better selection.
Bethany K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great store for anything you need in housewares. My dad loves getting Christmas and Halloween decorations from Lowes as well. My favorite purchase is the despicable me minion night or nice slide (a Christmas decoration!)
Eleni W.
Campbell , OH
I love going on trips to Lowe's with my dad. He always knows he's in trouble when I wanna go with him. Haha I'm always doing projects and Lowe's makes it so easy.
Skylar P.
Bakersfield
We had bought flower seeds to build a garden. They didn't really grow and I don't know if it's because you need a certain soil (which the employee had told me) or if it was due to my dog tearing up the yard.
Alicia R.
Dallas, TX
The people here are always so nice and everything is so organized also the layout is awesome. They have everything from home and garden to fixing up little things.
Amanda B.
Dagsboro
I go to Lowe's when I need anything for around the house. Anything from redoing my bathroom, to planting a garden! Which I just planted a veggie garden , all plants, seeds, and weed killer was all purchased at Lowe's!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse