Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
We went to Lowes to obtain the woodstain we needed. We loved the one their representative helped us find! It was very easy to use and we loved how it turned out!
I've been here before I don't like it it is close to my house but they don't carry everything I need and I don't feel a friendly vibe when I think of this place.
Always great customer service and everyone is always friendly. I never know where to go to find what I'm looming for but someone always greets me to help me out.
If you are looking for sale items to redo your kitchen or bathroom, this is the place to go. There is always an assortment of cabinets and sink that are on sale.
Lots of a variety. Has anything you need to fix up your house. My floors were falling out when I bought this house to improve over a year ago. I moved in and yay
I was always a Home Depot fan, but now that we renovated our home I found that Lowes has a better selection. I was looking for lights and they had what I needed.
It's pretty nice. It's huge with a big variety of products. Can usually find what I'm looking for. Sometimes the employees don't know where something is to help.
They always have everything I need. I've purchased so many things from here and the customer service is always impeccable and everyone is always willing to help.
We bought our countertops from Lowe's in Tennessee. I only rate 3 starts due to customer service. The pricing was almost half of what home depot quoted us, but when we went to pick the countertops up there wasn't a single person to help us. Nobody in the store could find our order. It had been split up and stored in 4 different locations and none of the workers had the time or patience to help find all for pieces. Took almost 5 hours to get out with all of our pieces. But the finished product looks amazing!
We can almost always find a tool or gadget that we need for the house. Sometimes they don't always have the best quality but can always help you find something better.
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos