Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
I love the deals and sales they have! Something that could be really expensive becomes inexpensive at Lowe's! And free shipping is my favorite thing when shopping online!
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
We can almost always find a tool or gadget that we need for the house. Sometimes they don't always have the best quality but can always help you find something better.
Dominique T.
I bought a rack for a closet. It was cheap and the customer service was great. They gave me a deal just because. I've had the rack for about 3 months now. It's sturdy and hold ALOT! Easy installment, as well.
Elaine B.
Elkton, MD
If you are looking for sale items to redo your kitchen or bathroom, this is the place to go. There is always an assortment of cabinets and sink that are on sale.
Amanda R.
Mission, TX
I love lowes! It's so close to home and we go there often! My husband is military so we do also enjoy military discount! We shop here a lot! Anytime we do a home improvement project we go to lowes for supplies!
Stephanie S.
Parker City
Your "all in one" store. Need to fix the toilet? Got it. Need a new ceiling fan and window blindes? Got it. Need a super jumbo pack of toilet paper? Sooo got it.
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
I love coming here for my patio furniture because they have such a wide to choose from. They are very helpful here and I know they are always able to help me out
Madison W.
Dothan, AL
Can generally find everything I need in here and easily. Just wish the male workers didn't approach me like I'm a lost puppy needing assistance. But I do love their lighting selection they have. And appliances.
Lauryn M.
Marion, IN
love all the choices of colors of paint to choose from. favorite purchase would be a blue paint that i used in a room. there aren't really any cons to lowes. i feel like it's affordable. i will shop there again.
Cassidy H.
N Hollywood, CA
I shop at lowes for lumber to stain and use for my hand lettering business. The quality of wood is above par and the price point is great. I would recommend to anyone
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse