Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Shawna L.
Medford, OR
I love Lowes. The employees are highly efficient and very helpful. The sales are stupendous and I love the displays. I could get lost in the Garden area for hours.
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not sure what I am writing a review on because it would not let me see the full descriotion. I do like Lowe's in general. But their prices can sometimes be way to high.
brenna f.
Cookeville
It has everything you would possibly need for home improvements. I can get sand for my sons sandbox and i can get any number of things as birthday gifts for my dad.
kasandra B.
Elwood
I love how if the dont have what i want they help me find where its at. I love lowes. Always have very friendly servive and can easily find an associate if needed.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a great store and is conveniently down the street from me. Their workers are really nice and they have a lot of products that some other retailers don't have.
Britani |.
Lakewood, OH
I love Lowe’s! I craft a bit and I always find cheap material I need here. Plus the online feature to see if they have a product in a certain location is so helpful!
Brittany B.
Cottonwood, CA
Great prices & customer service! Staff is always helpful in helping me find what I'm looking for. They always have a great selection for affordable prices.
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
As a homeowner, my husband and I seem to be here a few times a week. Employees are always nice and ready to help. I can pick up anything I need from big to small.
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
We love our local Lowes store. We get most of our homes projector supplies here. We were just there this weekend checking out flooring and vanities for our bathroom
Trina C.
We go here if we need too, it's interchangeable with Home Depot.. I think this is where we get our keys copied. It usually has the things we need for basic upkeep.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse