Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
As a homeowner, my husband and I seem to be here a few times a week. Employees are always nice and ready to help. I can pick up anything I need from big to small.
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not sure what I am writing a review on because it would not let me see the full descriotion. I do like Lowe's in general. But their prices can sometimes be way to high.
cindy l.
Fontana , CA
Lowes vs Home Depot for me lowes wins. To me it seems like lowes is more for the home owner doing projects and Home Depot is for contractors. Just my humble take.
Heath C.
I give lowes 3 stars because of their online issues when ordering certain products! I had to order a bathtub faucet for an old claw foot tub and i went to lowes and tried to order one...well to make a long story short, the guy found one but after i ordered and paid for it...it still took 3 weeks before it was supposed to be due out. Meanwhile my water was leaking that entire time...anyways i got a refund and went to another store bc of this...the lowes staff was very helpful and didnt give me grief over the return its just the online and shipping was my issue with them!! Their selection and variety of items is great and customer service is also great! Keep it up!
Trina C.
We go here if we need too, it's interchangeable with Home Depot.. I think this is where we get our keys copied. It usually has the things we need for basic upkeep.
Nathlene E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I looove lovvveeee going to lowe's with my dad 😂😂 it's our favorite place to bond. Like seriously, even though we won't buy anything, we'll just go around and have fun 😂😂
Nini B.
They got everything u need there and will deliver too!! Easy to find stuff there!! Will be my first choice to go if I need anything for my home and if anything happen to any stuff I purchase they will give new one!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got to Lowe's for everything. When the toilet got backed up to the paint on the walls. The have real friendly staffs that love to help. I always recommend Lowe's.
Lorrie K.
Olympia
Enjoy shopping at Lowe's great prices military discounts and we love to shop the clearance to see what people have returned you can get a great price on appliances
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great place and its big... Carries about anything you need for your home and more.. Only dislike is where its so big sometimes finding help is a pain in the behind
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse