Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
We can almost always find a tool or gadget that we need for the house. Sometimes they don't always have the best quality but can always help you find something better.
Michelle R.
I usually go here for bird seed and feeders but I have also bought plants and outdoor gardening supplies. Pleasant customer service and easy to find what I need generally. I will keep shopping here in the future.
Elaine B.
Elkton, MD
If you are looking for sale items to redo your kitchen or bathroom, this is the place to go. There is always an assortment of cabinets and sink that are on sale.
Kiera P.
Clinton
We bought our countertops from Lowe's in Tennessee. I only rate 3 starts due to customer service. The pricing was almost half of what home depot quoted us, but when we went to pick the countertops up there wasn't a single person to help us. Nobody in the store could find our order. It had been split up and stored in 4 different locations and none of the workers had the time or patience to help find all for pieces. Took almost 5 hours to get out with all of our pieces. But the finished product looks amazing!
Patricia R.
Richmond
It's pretty nice. It's huge with a big variety of products. Can usually find what I'm looking for. Sometimes the employees don't know where something is to help.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Always have what I need as well as great customer service! Sometimes I don’t always know what I need but I know I can always count on their employees to help me!
Eloisa M.
Galveston , TX
I have a Lowes down the street from my home.. when I need something for the home I usually go to Lowes there is always someone to help you with anything you need
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have a lot of home improvement needs and can find just about everything you need. They just don't seem to carry particular items I am partial to purchasing.
Marissa W.
We went to Lowes to obtain the woodstain we needed. We loved the one their representative helped us find! It was very easy to use and we loved how it turned out!
Hannah M.
Lowe's is a great place to shop. While the employees give you space to look around and find what you're looking for, they are also very available if you need help.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse