Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased a ton of stuff from Lowe's to make my own backsplash for my bathroom. Not only was it affordable (cheaper than Home Depot), but the employees were so helpful.
Amber D.
Lowes is the best place to get help on how to paint a new room room in your house, or how to revamp an old piece of furniture! Everyone who works there is so helpful!
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
We go to Lowe's for most of our household needs. Almost every time we are there the employees are helpful and informative and there is usually always someone around to help you.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I prefer Home Depot. I was very confused and overwhelmed...the workers didn't assist me, they do have a lot of products at a good price but not better than Home Depot.
Olivia N.
San Antonio, TX
Lowes is an amazing store. They carry everything I need to get all my home improvement projects done. They staff is always very knowledgeable and friendly and always ready to assist their customers in whatever they need.
Ashley D.
Douglassville, PA
We use Lowes for every home imptovement purchase and gardening purchase. We have always had nothing but helpful employees and never had major problems with our items!
Maggie M.
Madisonville
My go to home improvement store. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Lowes has everything I need at a great price. Selection ,quality, and customer service is on point.
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has tons of supplies and products for home improvement. I love to look at the garden center! You can ask for somebody to help you as well if you get confused . Lol
Shea H.
When I was younger, I hated going into Lowe's. Now that I'm older and have my own house, I LOVE it. They always have better prices than other home improvement stores.
Cynthia P.
I was able to find exactly what I was looking for. The staff was very helpful and friendly, they took their time to help me find what I was looking for. They went above and beyond to help, I will definitely go there again
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse