Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Joanna R.
Arverne
I used to live next to Home Depot, which makes me feel like it's a store for construction guys. Lowe's is more of a white collar store, if you know what I mean. Well organized, clean and bright, well packaged items, price tags are visible right under each item. Staff is knowledgeable about their products, however, my husband noticed that if he asks a more technical question, which he does often since he's worked in construction all his adult life, he gets a confused look from Lowe's staff unless the staff is older and assuming handy themselves.
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We practically live at Lowe’s. Our house is about 100 years old, so we are constantly working on something. We’ve remodeled a bathroom, put new countertops and appliances in the kitchen, new exterior door, hardware, replaced water lines, and most recently a water heater. We’ve built a pergola, gotten landscaping supplies, plants, flowers, etc. We’d be lost without our friendly neighborhood Lowe’s!
Tracie S.
Commiskey
We have just started to redo some of our house and we needed some paint and primer so went to Lowe’s. The lady in the paint department was so helpful because sometimes when you are looking at color it can have hints of other colors in there as well. She showed us how to look at that.
Prices are decent.
Just a little bit of a drive for us but will make that drive for good customer service.
Jordan F.
Jacksonville
There have been numerous occasions where it’s been a pain finding what I need in Lowe’s and not having much help from their lack of customer service, but I like how they offer their credit card with 5% off every purchase which sold me when needing large amounts of home improvement materials really close together and not having time to wait on other stores to come out with sales on everything.
Jennifer C.
Bullhead City, AZ
We always love going to Lowe's. Everyone there is always so friendly and helpful. We I love taking the kids to the workshops they have on Saturday mornings for kids. We love just going and walking through the garden section and seeing what new flowers they have. It always works out so well we always get such beautiful flowers from their garden section our garden is always so beautiful
emily w.
we go to Lowe’s probably about once every couple of weeks. my boyfriend does remodeling for a living, so if we aren’t there buying for his jobs, we are buying for our own projects. I feel like Lowe’s doesn’t ALWAYS have as much as Home Depot, which we frequent even more than Lowe’s. for the most part they have everything we need, but I think it also just depends on the location.
Kristine H.
Cocoa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I used to be a Lowe’s loyal customer until our recent purchase. Our refrigerator went out and we purchased one online with Lowe’s, going to the store wasn’t an option as our fridge went out two days after my son was born. We were told via website and email that our fridge would be in stock that following Saturday and we will be contacted for delivery. We received emails confirming delivery date and even a phone call the day before. That day, no one showed up. After several phone calls I find out that our fridge isn’t available until the following month. They were very unsympathetic and offered no recourse except by a different fridge at full price, sale was over, or wait. So I cancelled my order, bought the same fridge at Home Depot and it was delivered the next day.
Brionna C.
Kissimmee, FL
Lowe’s is a great store for DIY projects or any home project. You can purchase anything from a screw to a whole kitchen appliance set. Their products are good quality but they can sometimes be on the expensive side. The only thing about the store I don’t like is that sometimes the sales associates are not very helpful when trying to find a product or advice on what’s the best product.
cheyenne B.
Arkansas
I shop lowes for all my outside gardening needs! They have a wider variety of plants and flowers and ALWAYS have a clearance section in the back for flowers that may be dying but if you have a great GREEN THUMB you can always bring them back! I've bought MANY plants from that section and maybe only had a few die while the rest come back every time and bloom looking beautifully!
Holly K.
Tifton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's warehouse has a huge assortment of products. However, it's next to impossible to get an employee to help. If you do find an employee to assist, chances are they won't know the answer. This has happened to me multiple times. Oh, last time I was in there, I need a ceiling fan for all weather to put outside on the porch. They were out of ALL the outdoor ceiling fans. WOW!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse