Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Laura P.
Dover, FL
They have a great service quality. Just that sometimes i dont find whatbim just looking for. Bit on the the other hand i find the majority of things I'm searching for.
Alyse N.
I like shopping at Lowes if I know what I am looking for. I don’t like relying on their employees. They usually act like I’m an idiot or just don’t want to be helpful.
Erica T.
Rockville, IN
Depends on the location but some of the locations I have noticed that their employees are not as friendly as others. However I love the new price matching feature they have.
Tara Sue S.
Collegeville
I love Lowe's. They have everything you could ever need! I needed some sand for my hermit crab enclosure and they had 50lb for $5! Also their plant selection is great.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased a ton of stuff from Lowe's to make my own backsplash for my bathroom. Not only was it affordable (cheaper than Home Depot), but the employees were so helpful.
Terry K.
Sterling Heights
Because it’s close to home it is our go to store for household items. And the prices are always fair. Like the convenience of easy checkout and I have a charge there.
Shea H.
When I was younger, I hated going into Lowe's. Now that I'm older and have my own house, I LOVE it. They always have better prices than other home improvement stores.
Cecilia G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We're always able to find what we need for home improvement at Lowe's. The workers are knowledgeable and are able to provide me with suggestions when I'm in the store
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
We go to Lowe's for most of our household needs. Almost every time we are there the employees are helpful and informative and there is usually always someone around to help you.
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
They are always super helpful and have great items. If you ever have a question they will talk you through it as well I love shopping there for any home improvements.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse