Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Brandy R.
white lake
Great option for your home improvements. I find the quality of the products are better than the other large brand stores. The employees are always kind and helpful.
Jourdan S.
bayou la batre
Lowes is great for home improvement, they have lights, wood, doors, flooring, everything. I love shopping here when I'm redoing my house, the products are great quality and I highly recommend it if you're remodeling.
Destinee L.
Although everything is a little over priced, you do get what you pay for. I bought a fam a couple years ago and it still worked as if it just came out of the box !!
Ashley C.
There’s only a few options when it comes to home improvement stores. Lowe’s is a big box store and I don’t feel that we get any type of personal experience. The quality is the same as others. I will shop here again.
Norris “.
West Palm Beach
We don’t shop at Lowe’s as much, primarily because of the distance from our home. But when we do it’s because the price is better than that of its major competitor.
member-fcd7d
I’ve shopped at Lowe’s a lot recently since I used to work there! It literally has everything you could need and then some. I could spend hours in there and spend way to much money. 😂 they are kind of pricey though.
Valeria N.
Brandon
I went to Lowe's to get a new washer and dryer and the service was great!!!! The employees knew what they were talking about and had great advice! Great prices too!!!
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We ordered a lawn mower but the manufacturer kept pushing back the delivery date. Long story short we waited like three weeks before the manager we were working with said to just come pick up the upgraded version of the lawnmower we paid for but hadn't received yet. He picked up the lawnmower from a different store and brought it to his store on his day off, gave us an even exchange for the upgraded lawnmower, took an additional 10% off the purchase price and actually ended up putting like $30 back in our bank account for the upgraded mower. Best customer service I've ever had in my life.
Brianne M.
The staff are always friendly and helpful, and the stores are always clean and relatively easy to find what you’re looking for. Other stores do have lower prices though.
Rachael P.
Has everything but every time I go i do feel that I have a hard time finding or getting someone to help me. But they have everything so I eventually find it or leave.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse