Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Christine F.
Wilmington, NC
We have made all our major appliance purchases at Lowes and their sales, service, and delivery are excellent. Clean, easy to navigate stores and a useful website help.
Amy V.
Norfolk
Their customer service is great! We almost always go to Lowes for Home Improvement things because the almost y always have what we want and we get a military discount.
Keje K.
Bellevue
Lowe's has treated my family well over the years. We've bought products there for home improvement and maintenance projects. Never had a bad experience with employees.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased a ton of stuff from Lowe's to make my own backsplash for my bathroom. Not only was it affordable (cheaper than Home Depot), but the employees were so helpful.
Cheyenne B.
West Virginia
Love love the store, wonderful employees who are knowledgeable about the products that carry. They also carry everything you would need for diy projects and home goods!
Tara Sue S.
Collegeville
I love Lowe's. They have everything you could ever need! I needed some sand for my hermit crab enclosure and they had 50lb for $5! Also their plant selection is great.
Johanna O.
Oceanside
We enjoy shopping at Lowe’s for home improvement items. We like how helpful and knowledgeable the employees are at the store. They sell great quality products as well.
Erika M.
Ruston, LA
Sometimes it's hard to find someone who works there that knows their stuff or that's willing to help but eventually we always get what we need or what we're looking for
Lauren P.
Pflugerville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We really love shopping at lowes! They are super awesome and support the military as well. I can always find what I need in store and the staff is always very friendly!
Alyse N.
I like shopping at Lowes if I know what I am looking for. I don’t like relying on their employees. They usually act like I’m an idiot or just don’t want to be helpful.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse