Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amanda M.
Lakeland
Pretty much my favorite “adult “ store. Love going there and just wandering around. Prices are great, stores are neat. Wish they’d open more than 2 registers though.
Holly J.
My favorite place to go when there's something that needs to be updated on my home. This is a home improvement store for everyone, not just contractors and builders!
Amber B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is out go to place for afforable home improvement items. We use this often for all our home improvement needs. They are very helpful when you have a question.
Quan H.
Lowe’s offers a wide range of home improvement products that are fairly priced. The selection is great but it’s difficult to locate help when you go into the stores.
Emily N.
Blaine, WA
One stop shop for all things needed in home developing/remodeling! At affordable and competitive rates, you can’t go wrong. They have a wide selection of basically anything you need, which is great when you want a choice of items, not just whatever the store has.
M. Natalia A.
Springfield
People here are really helpful and I can find anything here. Their website is great and easy to use. For whatever project, i know that I can find great supplies here
Dani C.
San Antonio , TX
My dad is an avid shopper at lowes. They know his name when he walks in hahaha. Great customer service and quality products! Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Estrella A.
I've only been to lows 3 times but I can say that every time I went I found what I was looking for. The personnel is very helpful. And I definitely would keep going.
Raine B.
I enjoy shopping here for home improvement materials. They are kind, friendly and very helpful. I can always go and count on the workers to help me find what I need.
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowe’s is my all time favorite home improvement store. They have everything! We’ve gotten appliances, flowers, lawn care, etc. always helpful and lots of selections!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse